High Hematocrit

Yes I read that before about that will have to grab some of that to try to, thanks

It would be nice to no a cause or what the trigger is because it’s funny how one guy taking a higher dose of test can have no problems then on the other end you get someone taking half the amount of test and end up in my situation

One of the reasons I got on TRT was low HCT & Hemoglobin. My HCT has never gone above 48 on 200mg/week. I have a buddy whose HCT was 56 for 2 years on the same dose. It’s just one of those things. I believe I read that daily legit pomegranate juice will also help keep RBC’s lower. You should be able to get that at a decent grocery store fairly easily. Like was stated above the life span of a red blood cell is months so anything you use will take time to show any results. Maybe you could donate blood first and then start taking pomegranate juice and/or grapefruit rine and see what your levels are 3 months later.

Yes thanks I’m going to talk to my doctor hopefully today and see what we can agree on will update if any thing worth while comes out of it.

Thanks for everyone’s suggestions on dealing with this

No problem. If it comes down to it and you need a TRT clinic that will basically let you do what you want I can put you in touch with mine.

That would be great unfortunately I’m in Canada so stuck with crappy trt doctors

Oh gotcha

you can ALWAYS donate! just tell them to dispose of the blood bud. they can’t ask why or say no lol its YOUR blood.

Or just drink more water. This was 5 months ago btw

1 Like

oops :sweat_smile: