High Frequency Strength Routine

CT,

I know you’ve moved on to the Layer System and your approach evolves. I’ve found HP Mass to really work for me though. The only problem is that I’m starting graduate school soon and sometimes the HP workouts take a LONG time.

Could you recommend a shorter workout that emphasizes the high frequency and the submaximal lifts? I’m really interested in strength + high performance gains, but I’m afraid that grad school will force me to pick a less time consuming program. I’d go with the Layer System, but for some reason HP’s submaximal weight really seems to work for me.

Thanks in advance

[quote]pwr_speed_size wrote:
CT,

I know you’ve moved on to the Layer System and your approach evolves. I’ve found HP Mass to really work for me though. The only problem is that I’m starting graduate school soon and sometimes the HP workouts take a LONG time.

Could you recommend a shorter workout that emphasizes the high frequency and the submaximal lifts? I’m really interested in strength + high performance gains, but I’m afraid that grad school will force me to pick a less time consuming program. I’d go with the Layer System, but for some reason HP’s submaximal weight really seems to work for me.

Thanks in advance [/quote]

You could look into this thread, HFSW(which was originally included w/the Indigo programs) is essentially HPMass style work, so this may suit you well.