T Nation

High Frequency For Hypertrophy

What do you think about high frequency training for ipertrophy?

[quote]metalzone wrote:
What do you think about high frequency training for hipertrophy?[/quote]

The fastest whay to grow that I tried.
Be shure not to anihilate your muscles during every set, use reasonable volume, as Chad Waterbury sugests, stretch your muscles every day, at least twice, eat like a horse, and read all posts you can find from Chad Waterbury, IamMarqaos and Disc Hoss on that subject.

its a good technique but you gotta be carefull depending who you are because the programs full effect only happens after you take a brearther from it, according to Chad Waterbury himself, so take careful note to how your body responds to it, ya eat enough to stay in a positive caloric state which equals anabolism. You wont gain much size till your break though, at least thats how it was for me and my training partner.

good luck

Why don’t have this training success?

I definitely agree with High Frequency training. However, it does depend on your recovery ability.

If you have below average recovery ability working out too frequently will do more harm than good imo

I have found though that frequent training works best for me when cutting down for a competition and still trying to maintain intensity.

I like to use a type of Vince Gironda style workout with some modifications.

Olesya

Thank you very much, Olesya!
You’re my favourite figure competitor.

Do you like Gironda’s program, like 8x8?

Of all the methods I’ve tried, high frequency works best for me. Train like hell, eat huge, and then back off and rest when the time comes. You will grow.

[quote]metalzone wrote:
Thank you very much, Olesya!
You’re my favourite figure competitor.

Do you like Gironda’s program, like 8x8?

[/quote]

Thanks, that is very sweet of you to say :slight_smile:

Yes at times I like to follow Gironda’s 8x8 program. I recommend to read "The “Wild Physique” by Gironda to get an idea of the exercises, reps, sets and rest periods.

Or just read this FANTASTIC article written by Christian Thibaudeau :

The Gironda System"

http://www.T-Nation.com/findArticle.do?article=06-092-training

Good luck to you

Olesya

Thank you!

I can’t understand, why high frequency you have small success?