High Frequency Bodybuilding Program is Intense

I got this programme a while a go but hadn’t gotten around to it, just starting week two day one today.

Holy hell – THIS. PROGRAMME. IS. KICKING. MY. ASS.

I think what is happening here is you do your own programming and you don’t push yourself and you make slow and steady gains and that is great. Also I do a lot of Bulgarian style training and a lot of 1-3 rep range stuff.

But this is something else. I don’t want to give too much away of course but on week 1 day 3 I was battered from day 2. Then after getting through day 3 I have to do day 4 the next day and it just wiped me out.

I am 39 years old, natural, got three young kids 5, 3 and a baby, I have a full time office job and I am a PT on the side evening’s/weekends so I lead a hectic life anyway but this has floored me so far.

It’s interesting, I suffer from tinnitus, and my tinnitus has been horrendous this week and I think it’s the battering my CNS has taken. Also I am someone that has to jerk off minimum, MINIMUM 7 times a week but on this programme I haven’t jerked off once lol.

Now, I am not saying any of this, it’s clearly a bad ass programme. But it’s taught me something and that is if you want to make new gains deep into the game you need someone or something to throw you into the lions den.

Don’t take me a saying this programme is too much, it is not. What is happening is I am giving my all to the programme and letting other areas of my life take a back seat.

And I just KNOW the gains are going to be phenomenal. I’ve been in this long enough to know when gains are going to be made. If you’ve lifted long enough you’ll know what I mean.

Maybe I am pushing all the sets too hard, but that is my nature.

Sorry this is all a bit vague but don’t want to get into the specifics of the programme. But if you want something to shock you into some new hypertrophy, and something to increase your training experience, quickly, I don’t think you can go wrong with this.

I thought @Frank_C had a good review of Simple Guaranteed Size and Strength, but now I think he needs to step his game up, because CT is going to throw this testimony up in big italic letters on the background of his blog.

2 Likes

Haha!! Surely the best testimony of any fitness programme ever. It wrecked my tinnitus and made me impotent - must buy! Lol

2 Likes

Also mods if you’re going to edit my thread title at least make it look like I have a grasp of basic grammar :laughing:

Your original title was " High Frequency Bodybuilding Programme…………Jesus Christ", I accidentally pressed “n” instead of “s”. Maybe slow down on calling out grammar issues.

What’s funny to don’t have the strenght to jerk off one time per week ? I won’t fucking kill my libido for a training lol

1 Like