Finding a doctor is 75% of the battle right now. I've been to three in my area and one finally was willing to treat me. He's very difficult to get into and doesn't seem willing to go any further than were I'm at. I just want the blood work to know one way or another. If somebody knows of a good way to find doctors that would be a huge help in itself. I've read the threads on here and many other bits of informaton on the web that I'm pretty sure I have an issue with progesterone or estrogen.
height 5' 11"
do you get cold easily? Not usually until it gets under 40 degrees, then I freeze.
do you use iodized salt or have iodine in vitamins? I don't really care for salt, avoid it where I can.
get nocturnal wood? Yes
morning wood? Yes
pecker feels numb? Occassionaly while sitting
short tempered, easily irritated? YES and YES
what other health issues, drugs [Rx and OTC], supplements
- Health issues: exercise-induced asthma. I'm fine until I hit a treadmill or even weights and I get shortness of breath here and there. Somedays are worse than others, some are fine. Around October I noticed acne forming on both arms. I went to a dermatologist and he said there wasn't much he could do that it was just the way my skin was growing. It isn't exactly like zits all over my arm, definitley odd. I've tried various acne fighters and nothing works.
- Drugs Rx: 100mg Test Cyponiate
- Drugs OTC: Neuproxen (headaches)
- Supplements: Vitamin B complex, Vitamin C (1000mg), Vitamin D / Calcium, Fish Oil, Surge Pre-Workout, MAG-10, ANACONDA
Yes, you need to take action, manage your own health care, learn and study and stop being passive with doctors. Let us know where you are. That affects your options. Some may be able to suggest a doc in this thread or via PM.
- I live in Henderson Nevada, just outside of Las Vegas. I've searched and my mom is a medical professional and helped me look too. Part of the problem is that there just aren't many doc's in the area with good credentials. Not sure, maybe she's wrong.
low energy? So-so. I'm still lift 6 to 7 days a week without issue, physically I'm okay.
- apathy? Yes, this is defeinitely a problem. I honestly just don't give a shit about much of anything anymore.
- brain fog? Yup. You know, my one doctor back home was treating me for A.D.D at one point but it didn't seems to help, maybe this is the real issue.
- have you been loosing fat and where is that not happening? My body fat has declined a bit since I've been more focused on it. I've been able to reduce it around my lower abdomen, face, and a little around my pecs. Glutes, upper abdomen, and under arms (lat area) is definitely challenging.