High Estrogen and LH/FSH from 6 Weeks Clomid

So I started on clomid 25mg eod about 6 weeks ago because of low test. Low sex drive and ed problems.
1st week I felt great best I’ve felt in years then over the next few weeks I gradually got worse and back to how I was if not worse. So I did a blood test to see where I was at and my Lh, Fsh and Esterogen was high out of range as was testosterone and shbg.

I’ve heard @KSman say that high lh can raise estrogen in the testes and an AI will not work for this. So my question is what should I do?

Should I lower the already low dose of clomid and maybe add an ai or come off clomid altogether and maybe start on nolvadex to avoid e2 problems.

The reason I’m doing clomid rather than injections is me and my girlfriend are trying for a baby so that comes 1st at the moment.

Thanks in advance for any advice

Testosterone and hCG injections.

I started at 25 eod, then switched to 12.5 and my labs actually improved. Also, I never experienced any consistent negative sides. Talk to your doc and give it a try.

1 Like

Unless the hypothalamus and/or pituitary are defective there is no “can” about it. And a drug competitive with T cannot then function inside the testes where T levels can be 80-100 times higher than serum T levels. This is in the stickies.

Your clomid dose was simply too high for you. This varies from one guy to another. On a positive note, your pituitary is working very well.

The problem has absolutely nothing to do with Clomid VS Nolvadex. The related issue is that some guys feel terrible with Clomid but not Nolvadex - something not understood by the medical community.

Many here have had babies with T+hCG.

1 Like