T Nation

High E2 and Prolactin. Nolvadex-Only PCT?

Did my blood test 12 days after sustanon injection,my e2 was 250 And the ref range is 99.5-192 pmol/L,prolactin 337 and ref range 86-324 mU/L,and test 33.1 nmol/L with ref range 8.64-29.
I started pct today,15 days after the last pin.Started with nolvadex only,was planning to do 40/40/20/20,do you think prolactin is gonna come down thru some time or should I add caber too?

Nothing is high, your numbers are barelly over the normal range…

TT at 33nmol almost two weeks after your last shot is still high, and it’s likely too soon to start PCT. You’ve still got at lot of test still in you that needs to be metabolized before your HPTa is ready to bounce back with the help of a PCT.

Like Hank said, your other markers are barely high and don’t require any intervention, esp since your cycle is done anyway and it’s all going to be coming down now.

Thank you for your quick replies.
In the last month I got a lot of acne too,I try to keep my diet as clean as possible,so I thought the reason for the acne would be hormonal,so did those blood tests and want to fix acne a bit.
So you think acne should fade away a bit over some time or should I take something?
(i wouldnt take rooactune yet,its not that severe)