High Dose Steroids and Strength Increase

that’s 180lbs for 10! Swoleness.

Unless he trains in a crèche, that’s pretty depressing.

3 Likes

I thought benching 135 was a big deal… Apparently, I’m really weak… I couldn’t imagine having to press 180… :joy:

2 Likes

Yeah, maybe I should come clean too. The lies must stop!

Before steroids, my 1RM for the bench was the empty bar… on the smith machine! Damn those massive 180lb benchers and their God given genetics!

4 Likes

You dont want to accept reality.

Most steroid users are denying this.

Steroids are magical compounds. If it is not, most people would not use it. High dose steroid cycle are both very expensive and risky but despite this, many people are doing.

And lifting more as natural ? Impossible. Do you really even believe this ? If you are really believe this you are delusional.

I am showing you enough proof but you just dont want to accept.

Explain me, why 600 Mg steroids increase strength by %20-30 ? And by same logic why 3000 Mg Test CAN’T increase strength by 2 fold ? WHY ?

Explain me why Ronnie Coleman is “Struggling” with 80 Lbs dumbells now ? He was doing 200 Lbs perfectly ?

Also I did not said that Pete Rubish would only be able to deadlift 225 Lbs without steroids.

I said that increasing your strength by 4 fold is not possible without steroids.

He could do 450-500 Lbs without steroids.

Look at another 900 Lb Deadlifter, Ed Coan for example.

In his second year of powerlifting he was able to deadlift only 495 Lbs. Why ? Because he was natural. Than he used steroids and he was able to Deadlift 901.

Even Arnold, he admitted used steroids and he was only able to do 700 Lbs. Why ? Because 30 years ago I steroids were not advanced as today. Today people have Halotestin and Trenbolone. I doubt it was avaliable 30-40 years ago. That also explains why todays top bodybuilders are 30-40 lbs heaiver than Arnold’s era. Arnold was 70 lbs ligther than Prime Coleman.

You understand Coleman has had a number of life changing surgeries, right?

He also had an 11 hour back surgery in 2016.

He say’s right in the instagram post "My 3rd week back, struggling with these 80 pound Dumbbells. Hard to believe I use to do 200 pound Dumbbells here for an easy 12 reps. It’s cool though, I’m working my way back up to the heavy weights.

Ronnie had many surgeries yes, but none of them are directly related to Chest or arm strength.

His surgeries were about Back and Knee. Not arm or chest.

And still, he says he is working up to “heavy” but, that heavy is definately not 200 Lbs.

A year after he was still doing that with 85’s. So unless he does not increase his steroid dosage, he will never be able to do 200 Lbs again.

And still, he cant do it. Check his recent videos. Where are the 200 Lbs dumbells ? As of 2017 he is still doing with 80’s. 85’s at most.

And I dont think without steroids, he will never be able to past 100. As I know, 200 is “2 times” more than 100. So steroids increase strength by 2 fold. ( %100 )

Another Misconception! “why 600 Mg steroids increase strength by %20-30 ? And by same logic why 3000 Mg Test CAN’T increase strength by 2 fold ? WHY ?” WTF man? Are you dumb or what?

I already told you, talking about steroids, you have a limited quantitie of cells, increasing the dose will not make you stronger like this… of course it’s personal thing, some guys can handle 1000mg, some with 3000mg of test, but others cannot handle even 500mg! Even those who handle this 3000mg of test, the progression of strenght is nor proportional… there is a point for everyone, considering everyone is diferent, above this point you only see sides, no more strenght, no more gains… only sides… you still think steroids is magic, but you need to use it, use it and use it for a long time, then you came back here and tell us the super strenght you got with steroids hahaha… I’m telling you the truth, believe it or not, you’ll increase, lets say, hum… 20% to 30% your strenght… but listen, please, think man… when you have 20% more strenght, faster recover, faster muscle building, faster everything, you’ll be able to DEVELOP MORE STRENGHT, THIS IS NOT GIVEN FROM STEROIDS, NOT GIVEN, YOU’LL HAVE TO WORK HARD FOR A LONG TIME, FOR A LONG TIME, FOR A LONG TIME TO DEVEEEEELOOOPPP MORE STRENGHT. Thats enought for me, too dumb.

1 Like

Yes I know with steroids you can recover easily, much more easily because protein synthesis is much more faster than a natural guy.

And working hard is just scum.

According to studies, even 600 Mg Test E builds more muscle. You can sit on your ass and you can still build more muscle than natural trainers.

So imagine if you take 3000 Mg hardcore steroids .

And I also dont mean that, if you take 3000 mg steroids, you wont be strong overnight.

But imagine if you do 10 week cycle with 3000 Mg every week, at the end of the 10th week you would be 2 times stronger.

And for 500 Mg Test E, I think everyone can handle this.

But for beginner cycle 3000 is too much, and body cannot use it I agree.

First you start with 500 Mg, and than 750, and than 1000, and than 1500 and than 2000 etc.

You probably reach 3000 Mg / Week on your 7 th cycle or 8 th…

You are rambling about irrelevant shit at this point. What is it that you want to know?
Can steroids make you stronger? Yes
Is it possible for people to be naturally strong? Absolutely
Are steroids magical? Fuck no!
You are naming all of these people and talking about how strong they are… It’s irrelevant
You would have a valid argument if everyone had the same genetic makeup and body type. Some people are naturally strong. Can gear help make them stronger? Yes.

Would they help you get stronger? Yea probably… and It might help your boy bench more than 180. There are women who are completely natural that can put up 180.
My girlfriend who is natural as fuck can put up 165 on bench… No wraps, straps, or anything.
You have been going off and arguing with everyone… So what are your stats? You use all of these professionals as examples… And yes they are PROFESSIONALS in their given sport…

So How much do you lift? You wanna talk all this shit… So let’s see some numbers. Humor us.

1 Like

Dude, he couldn’t walk in 2016… Have you ever lifted weights? I’ve DB flat benched 100s, I’m pretty sure Ronnie could push himself to handle it just fine if he wanted to.

We are obviously arguing with a fucking crayon eater. Rah

5 Likes

No shit.

Ronnie’s words:

2 Likes

I haven’t ever run across a 03xx as stupid as this guy and most of ya’ll came in under ASVAB waivers. :joy:

I honestly hope this post was just trolling. I’ve noticed a peak of that recently here. And, for the most part, it’s entertaining.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure it’s this guy.

1 Like

HAHA @baka even the dumbest 03’s aren’t as bad as this guy… He’s gotta be a troll… Or a fucktard actual!!!

But like you said, definitely seems to be more trolls on here now.

1 Like

I can’t believe this thread got any responses. I legit thought I was gonna see 1 or 2 responses when I read the OP, not fucking 30. I can’t believe y’all are giving him the time of day.

I’m also pretty surprised that you guys went the direction you did with Ronnie until USMC’s last post. The answer ‘because he doesn’t want to’ should have been it.

The claim that steroids enhance strength by a factor of 2-2.5x is hilarious to me. I personally know a 500 lbs bench presser who is absolutely natural. This would entail that steroids would get him to 1000-1250. Which is hilarious. Hell, I benched 300 naturally, so steroids should have gotten me to a world record. 2.5x would have taken me to 750. Turns out, I’m still just under 400. I must be using them wrong…

I do wonder what goes through the OP’s head when he reads something like what I just wrote. Like, does he just think it’s lies? Am I lying about what I’ve done? What I can do now?

2 Likes

LOL at thinking Pete Rubish / Ed Coan would have deadlifted “450-500 pounds” without steroids, but pulled 900 thanks to teh gainz.

I just pulled 550 after two years of serious barbell training, sans anabolics, and I’m no genetic freak by any stretch of the imagination.

Pretty sure that the greatest we’ve ever seen could get well beyond that level, steroids or no.

OP, no one is arguing that steroids have zero effect on strength; to the contrary, we are all aware that they allow people to train harder, recover better, and get stronger. We will, however, argue the wild-and-totally-not-based-in-reality-claim that steroids make you “2-2.5 times” as strong. Do you seriously believe that my 550 deadlift natural means that I could hop on the juice and start deadlifting 1100-1400 pounds?

I deadlift around 450 beltless.So I guess I’m a few drugs away from matching Ed Coan without a belt

1 Like

oh, sorry, I must have missed it. Where was the proof? All I’ve seen so far is your opinion