High Dose Steroids and Strength Increase

You are rambling about irrelevant shit at this point. What is it that you want to know?
Can steroids make you stronger? Yes
Is it possible for people to be naturally strong? Absolutely
Are steroids magical? Fuck no!
You are naming all of these people and talking about how strong they are… It’s irrelevant
You would have a valid argument if everyone had the same genetic makeup and body type. Some people are naturally strong. Can gear help make them stronger? Yes.

Would they help you get stronger? Yea probably… and It might help your boy bench more than 180. There are women who are completely natural that can put up 180.
My girlfriend who is natural as fuck can put up 165 on bench… No wraps, straps, or anything.
You have been going off and arguing with everyone… So what are your stats? You use all of these professionals as examples… And yes they are PROFESSIONALS in their given sport…

So How much do you lift? You wanna talk all this shit… So let’s see some numbers. Humor us.

1 Like

Dude, he couldn’t walk in 2016… Have you ever lifted weights? I’ve DB flat benched 100s, I’m pretty sure Ronnie could push himself to handle it just fine if he wanted to.

We are obviously arguing with a fucking crayon eater. Rah

5 Likes

No shit.

Ronnie’s words:

2 Likes

I haven’t ever run across a 03xx as stupid as this guy and most of ya’ll came in under ASVAB waivers. :joy:

I honestly hope this post was just trolling. I’ve noticed a peak of that recently here. And, for the most part, it’s entertaining.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure it’s this guy.

1 Like

HAHA @baka even the dumbest 03’s aren’t as bad as this guy… He’s gotta be a troll… Or a fucktard actual!!!

But like you said, definitely seems to be more trolls on here now.

1 Like

I can’t believe this thread got any responses. I legit thought I was gonna see 1 or 2 responses when I read the OP, not fucking 30. I can’t believe y’all are giving him the time of day.

I’m also pretty surprised that you guys went the direction you did with Ronnie until USMC’s last post. The answer ‘because he doesn’t want to’ should have been it.

The claim that steroids enhance strength by a factor of 2-2.5x is hilarious to me. I personally know a 500 lbs bench presser who is absolutely natural. This would entail that steroids would get him to 1000-1250. Which is hilarious. Hell, I benched 300 naturally, so steroids should have gotten me to a world record. 2.5x would have taken me to 750. Turns out, I’m still just under 400. I must be using them wrong…

I do wonder what goes through the OP’s head when he reads something like what I just wrote. Like, does he just think it’s lies? Am I lying about what I’ve done? What I can do now?

2 Likes

LOL at thinking Pete Rubish / Ed Coan would have deadlifted “450-500 pounds” without steroids, but pulled 900 thanks to teh gainz.

I just pulled 550 after two years of serious barbell training, sans anabolics, and I’m no genetic freak by any stretch of the imagination.

Pretty sure that the greatest we’ve ever seen could get well beyond that level, steroids or no.

OP, no one is arguing that steroids have zero effect on strength; to the contrary, we are all aware that they allow people to train harder, recover better, and get stronger. We will, however, argue the wild-and-totally-not-based-in-reality-claim that steroids make you “2-2.5 times” as strong. Do you seriously believe that my 550 deadlift natural means that I could hop on the juice and start deadlifting 1100-1400 pounds?

I deadlift around 450 beltless.So I guess I’m a few drugs away from matching Ed Coan without a belt

1 Like

oh, sorry, I must have missed it. Where was the proof? All I’ve seen so far is your opinion

I should be benching well over 200k by now.

My steroids don’t work, it seems.

I did 341lbs with one hand, no strap without ever considering steroids.

I have proof if needed.

Wrong. You are lying.

AND I HAVE PROOF OF THIS.

You are actually benching 700lbs but you tell people you only bench 180lbs BECAUSE THEY WILL KNOW YOU ARE ON STEROIDS!

Another FAKE NATTY caught!

4 Likes

For the lurkers who are thinking about doing steroids because you read the same nonsense he reads:

This genius, who has never used steroids before, comes to a steroid forum, a niche forum where steroid users give advice to other steroid users, and tells us, _steroid user_s, which means people who use steroids, about the reality of steroid use… because it’s obvious that we don’t know what steroids do to people who use them even though… we’re using steroids.

Give him a hand for such a breathtaking display of stupidity! :clap::clap::clap:

Now, understand that though he is a special kind of idiot on the extreme end of the spectrum, the rest of the really vocal guys shouting similar things all share similar traits and produce similar forms of logic bending arguments as “proof” articulated more convincingly to the uninformed.

Don’t believe everything you read.

6 Likes

Oh man… So much goodness in here tonight… I like the part where OP says we can just pin all day and lay on the couch and massive gainz just appear… no work… That’s great. And please please please run 8 cycles, get up to that 3000/wk goal(that’s at the least 8ml gear/wk) and don’t train hard. You’ll be dead AF. But your corpse will weigh 600 lbs and they won’t be able to find a skeletal system on your autopsy while sifting through all your fat and those blown out kidneys. But log in and keep us posted! Haha… thanks for trolling

Today was the first day I skipped the gym in, I can’t remember how long. I was scared that a stomach bug would get the best of me on squats and I’d end up sharting everywhere. Luckily, according to the science provided by the OP, my quads, and probably even my biceps, because science, will still have massive gainz tonight, even with lacking that hypertrophy – I don’t even have to have a make up day, right? Just pin another 250 mg test, correct?

And don’t eat… no reason brah… you got dat juice

Took your advice. Went down to 100 calories with about a cup of alca seltzer water to ease stomach pains. I then injected and ingested high dose steroids and woke up 5 pounds heavier. It’s 100% about the juice.

I’m looking forward to my progression to 3 grams per week over 7 cycles to break world records now.

…I really wonder when this thread will be closed. :joy:

2 Likes

What an annoying cunt.

1 Like