High Dose Cutting Cycle

Just a pondering I had…

As far as I am aware, cutting cycle do not necessitate the level of AAS bulking cycles do. I have read this is due to a highened sensitivity of the AR while in a caloric deficit (?).

14 days only, all AAS cleared (below 100mg PW) by day 15.

Day
1 Test prop 200mg/Anadrol 100mg/Winstrol 100mg
2-9 Test prop 100mg/Anadrol 100mg/Winstrol 100mg
10-14 Anadrol 100mg/Winstrol 100mg
15-22 Nolva, 40mg down to 20mg ED.

As you can see, there will be a total of 300mg AAS PER DAY for most of the cycle, giving 2100mg per week.

Also, as I had a cutting cycle in mind - this would surely allow for some severe food restriction (obv high protein, high EFAs).

For me this would be great, as anadrol destroys my appetite.

As it is a cutting cycle, there wouldn’t be any gains to lose.

I suppose you could argue that you could “lose” your leanness due to a cortisol backlash but as the cycle is so short I doubt it…

Any thoughts? Would anyone actually do this?

how much weight do you expect to lose on a 2 week diet mate?

actually… after you mentioned that BBB, i realised:

OP, are you even using ANY stim/fat loss drugs on this cut? I sincerely hope so with the amount of AAS you are using! Not to mention 2 weeks of dieting naturally wont do very much at all.

If you avatar is upto date you not only look like you are around 15%bf,(great build BTW) but you also look like a mesomorph dominant build, meaning 2 weeks may just be enough to drop just a couple % - some of which will be water… even with clen or ephidrene IMO.

Do you have your current and goal weight, current and goal bodyfat level, fat loss drugs, cardio and resist frequency and basic intensity level info?

I would go longer IMO… 8 weeks would give you much much greater results… you could keep the cycle the same, just longer (and more expensive!) - plus what about using tren ace instead of drol?

There is a better appetite blunting effect with what i know about drol at least, and it is definitely a more fat loss friendly drug… which will help to burn it too. Anadrol is going to make you hold water… AND likely a little fat too due to the female hormone increase with a heavily aromatising drug such as test…

You could even drop the doses if you were going longer… maybe something like:

Wk1-8 Test prop 75mg/d
Wk1-8 Tren Ace 50mg/d
Wk1or2-8 Winstrol 100mg/d
Wk9-12 Test prop Stasis 15mg/d
Wk13-18 Test Taper OR Nolva Taper
PLUS AI

Or maybe if you didnt want to use a taper…

Wk1-10 Test prop 75mg/d
Wk1-8 Tren Ace 50mg/d
Wk2or4-10 Winstrol 100mg/d
Wk9-12 Nolvadex 40/40/20/20:d
PLUS AI

I would personally use T3 for this… but that is your call…

Brook

[quote] Brook wrote:
actually… after you mentioned that BBB, i realised:

OP, are you even using ANY stim/fat loss drugs on this cut? I sincerely hope so with the amount of AAS you are using! Not to mention 2 weeks of dieting naturally wont do very much at all.

If you avatar is upto date you not only look like you are around 15%bf,(great build BTW) but you also look like a mesomorph dominant build, meaning 2 weeks may just be enough to drop just a couple % - some of which will be water… even with clen or ephidrene IMO.

Do you have your current and goal weight, current and goal bodyfat level, fat loss drugs, cardio and resist frequency and basic intensity level info?

I would go longer IMO… 8 weeks would give you much much greater results… you could keep the cycle the same, just longer (and more expensive!) - plus what about using tren ace instead of drol?

There is a better appetite blunting effect with what i know about drol at least, and it is definitely a more fat loss friendly drug… which will help to burn it too. Anadrol is going to make you hold water… AND likely a little fat too due to the female hormone increase with a heavily aromatising drug such as test…

You could even drop the doses if you were going longer… maybe something like:

Wk1-8 Test prop 75mg/d
Wk1-8 Tren Ace 50mg/d
Wk1or2-8 Winstrol 100mg/d
Wk9-12 Test prop Stasis 15mg/d
Wk13-18 Test Taper OR Nolva Taper
PLUS AI

Or maybe if you didnt want to use a taper…

Wk1-10 Test prop 75mg/d
Wk1-8 Tren Ace 50mg/d
Wk2or4-10 Winstrol 100mg/d
Wk9-12 Nolvadex 40/40/20/20:d
PLUS AI

I would personally use T3 for this… but that is your call…

Brook[/quote]

from my research on tren, it seems when ran in a cutter that t3 is often not only recommended but preferred as tren suppresses t3 hormone (I think I read that info correctly)

What are your thoughts brook on running the tren/winni at the same time. I know now test is involved, but before when we discussed tren/winni without the test, thought was that maybe the winni might be uselss because tren will do what the winni can and more (hopefully summed it up without over generalizing?) I can see with test cause of shbg, but what are your thoughts?

DG

I was thinking that with the test the added shbg benefits… that was it really… plus i know that for many winny really comes into its own during a REAL cut…

i think that my first reaction was right… but winny does do something that tren doesnt PLUS it is still yet another anabolic… adding to the anabolism of the total cycle. (much like the idea of adding primo to a test cycle for bulking - cleanly, a very high anabolic and med/high androgenic stack)

What else could be used then instead of winny? Well var is pointless surely as at least winstrol has the extra shbg benefits, masteron would be an excellent choice IMO and would be what i would choose over winny SAYING that, is there much point when the tren is ther… why not add proviron instead? I guess, again, there is the fact of added anabolism… and with the mast, test and tren… they could all be shot once a day or EOD all together.

Hmm… its a totally different cycle!

Brook

Thanks for all the replies guys! You’ve all given me some things to think about.

I’m in my uni library at the moment so the environment isn’t great for a steroid forum LOL, I’ll type up a decent amount of info tomorrow morning :wink:

Thanks again

Ok, very briefly (I’ll elaborate later);

I began a cycle recently which I had to cut short (completely out of my control, trust me) which was followed by some extremely stressful conditions.

Poor sleep (next to none), poor diet, no training.

This period only lasted about 1 week but I think that combined with a cortisol backlash and a “rough and ready” PCT it had a very pronounced effect on my bf levels in my love handle region.

As far as I understand, disproportionate fat stores in this area point to cortisol (big surprise) and insulin mismanagement.

So, I’ve stepped up my training and am now “transitioned” to the Anabolic Diet. This should counter any insulin related issues, whilst a short burst of AAS should block cortisol without upregulating my receptors.

My main goal is to reduce these sudden lovehandles, my bf% in general is not a problem at this time. I am simply trying to counter the effects of stopping my cycle short, if you will.

I hope this is clear, but it’s probably not!