High Dosage

Many of the more advanced cycles some of you are running involve using test as a base, then adding additional compounds like tren for short periods during the cycle.

What I’m wondering is, has anyone tried upping the dosage of a single compound for a short period (say, 2 weeks) during a cycle, then dropping back down to the base levels?

I’m currently running 800mg/week of test, about half way through an 8 week cycle, and I’ve hit a wall as far as size gains are concerned. Would bumping it up to 1,200-1,500mg for two weeks be a viable option to squeeze on a few more pounds?

My first thought is that it could present some problems with side effects, jacking up blood levels like that and then letting them fall again, but I’d like to know what you guys think.

I’m pretty close to where I wanted to be at this point, but I’d like to bring up a couple key areas a bit more over the next couple weeks before easing up on calories and leaning out a bit for the remainder of the cycle.

Any thoughts are appreciated.

Art

I think you would be better off extending the cycle 4 more weeks at the same dosage and ridding it out. Your only 4 weeks into a long ester anyways.

I personally would recommend bumping your dosage over extending the cycle, since your original plan is only 8 weeks. Keep it at 8 weeks-- you have a quicker recovery on shorter cycles.

I don’t like the idea of just bumping it up for a couple weeks. If you’re going to bump it, then do it right and run at 1000-1200/wk for the rest of the cycle. Then follow up with a stasis period of 4-6 weeks and a taper.

Your other option would be to add another compound-- a short estered one would be best. I like this idea much better than extending the cycle or increasing your test dose. Consider adding something like tren acetate or masteron perhaps… just a thought. You have some oral options as well…

World

[quote]World1187 wrote:
I personally would recommend bumping your dosage over extending the cycle, since your original plan is only 8 weeks. Keep it at 8 weeks-- you have a quicker recovery on shorter cycles.

I don’t like the idea of just bumping it up for a couple weeks. If you’re going to bump it, then do it right and run at 1000-1200/wk for the rest of the cycle. Then follow up with a stasis period of 4-6 weeks and a taper.

Your other option would be to add another compound-- a short estered one would be best. I like this idea much better than extending the cycle or increasing your test dose. Consider adding something like tren acetate or masteron perhaps… just a thought. You have some oral options as well…

World[/quote]

I would prefer adding another compound, but I can’t get my hands on anything in a timely fashion. I have plenty of test left, so I may take your advice and bump up the dosage for the last few weeks. I’ve yet to experience any estrogen related sides at 800mg, so I think I can handle it. Plus, I have arimidex and nolva on hand. I think tren ace would be the perfect complement given my goals for the cycle, but it would take 3 weeks for me to get it so unfortunately that’s not in the cards.

Appreciate the input, World.

Art

Bumping a long estered test like enan or cyp won’t do much if you do it work only two weeks anyway. You body won’t appreciate the higher dosage till your second and in your example final week. Add on something like Tren Ace. Instant kick and results guaranteed