High Dosage = Anxiety?

I did some research on this and there was a lot of anecdotal evidence of people noticing increased anxiety while on steroids. I didn’t notice this last cycle but at this dose, 1g a week, I’m noticing myself getting very anxious, almost paranoid a lot of the time.

Is this common? Anyone else notice this side effect?

some report this while on EQ i myself have never experienced this even on high doses. Tren would be the only thing that effected me in somewhat of a negative matter and i was just more irritable.

Tren is just bad for your demeanor all around.

I get very aggressive and pissy.

I have never noticed anything from test, if anything it makes me more easy going and relaxed.

Anxiety is pretty much the opposite of how I react with test.

Is that a gram of week dbol and test ? dbol, test, deca ?

What are you on ?

You also may consider that 1g a week is simply too a high a dose and your body isnt tolerating it well.

I know a guy who runs over a gram a week of test, and he smokes alot of weed and takes muscle relaxers to keep calm.

Ive had to hold him down before, he didn’t get mad very often, but when he did, he just completely snapped.

I have 20 pounds on him, but hes shorter than me, and I can barely hold him, he just flips out.

You need to be careful at high doses, it plays with your head.

I had anxiety during my cycle, but I have had emotional ups & downs off cycle too. I wasn’t dosing above 580mg/w test e with 30mg/d dbol. In my case I ended up starting my cycle shortly before returning to work in the fall. That ratcheted up the stress level too.

I am running 750mg test and 600mg of EQ per week right now and there have been a few times where I have to just leave to another room and calm down. I feel like everything is closing in on me and get pretty frustrated.

Maybe the problem is I need more cowbell :slight_smile:

Yah westclock it’s 1g of just test. Thanks for the replies guys.

I’m usually a really calm guy and especially at work as a bouncer I’m good at talking people down instead of getting physical, but its getting harder and harder lately.

Mind you, I feel great, confident etc. I’m jut gonna have to keep tabs on the snapping aspect. I’ve been jumping from calm to FUCK YOU really fast lately lol.

I’m even starting to get pissed when I’m walking to class and I get sweaty, weird hah.

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:

I’m usually a really calm guy and especially at work as a bouncer I’m good at talking people down instead of getting physical, but its getting harder and harder lately.

Mind you, I feel great, confident etc. I’m jut gonna have to keep tabs on the snapping aspect. I’ve been jumping from calm to FUCK YOU really fast lately lol.

I’m even starting to get pissed when I’m walking to class and I get sweaty, weird hah.[/quote]

lol I told you to try 750mg/week ; )

[quote]egnatiosj wrote:
waylanderxx wrote:

I’m even starting to get pissed when I’m walking to class and I get sweaty, weird hah.

lol I told you to try 750mg/week ; )[/quote]

haha indeed you did. But gaining 15 lbs in two weeks is well worth this side effect IMO :slight_smile:

See if you were to use 1g a week instead of 750 I would stop mistaking you for brandon curry and Michael Lockett and instead think you were ronnie coleman. lol

500 mg to a gram of test a week and I am happy-go-lucky. very giddy and happy.

now if I add in tren to that I get very pissy, not angry per-se but kind of un able to handle dumb stuff.

so it depends on the person and the compounds used.