Ok, I finished my cycle, did blood work before cycle, some during cycle and now, 9 days after I finished cycle, another.
My cycle contained:
- Test prop from 25 up to 40 mg ED
- Tren A 30 mg ED
- T3 100mg ED
- Cardarine 20mg ED
- Pramipexole (too low, I should go higher)
- Proviron 25-50mg ED
My Cortisol levels were (range is 101-536 nmol/l):
- natty 374
- after 3 weeks on cycle 504
- 8th week on cycle 460
- 11th week (ending my cycle) 548
- now 9 days after I finished the cycle 439
I did blood work always in the morning around the same time.
I’ve read a lot about how Tren stops body to produce cortisol. That way we can be bigger and leaner. My tren was tren because it drastically increased my non-assay-sensitive tests for E2.
Does somebody know where is the catch?