T Nation

High Concentration Test Blends

Looking for some advice on the best use of these high concentration test blends. Why? I am thinking about starting up another cycle here, but I want to bomb out on test. So I have been looking at these high dosed blends.

For example: Supertest from stealth
32 mg per ml of testosterone acetate
147 mg per ml of testosterone decanoate
73 mg per ml of testosterone propionate
73 mg per ml of testosterone phenylpropionate
125 mg per ml of testosterone cypionate

Now, would I want to inject 1ml EOD, E3D? Or should I mix a ml of this with a ml (or 2 or 3) of enthanate?

Basically I am looking for the "economic" way to get about a gram of test in me (as a base-line). I don't think that EOD injecitons of a mix like this is a good use of the compound. Doesn't make sense to me since there are long acting esters like decanoate and cypionate. Seems as though there would be a compounding effect of the long esters ... where the concentrations would gradually build and build. I am also thinking about throwing suspension into the mix at 100mg ED (although this would make for a very roller-coaster like spike in T-levels). Maybe some EQ, maybe some winny, maybe some masteron. Haven't really decided. All I know is that I want at least 750-1000mg of test as a baseline. I was thinking of just using enthanate every 5th day, but it seems cheaper to use these high dosed blends.
Any help on a good "combination" is appreciated.

So, maybe using supertest to kickstart the cycle, then switching to enan/cyp,and then ending it with prop or suspension?

This would be an efficient and powerful start to a cycle for sure, particularly with that ester blend.