T Nation

High Clen Dosage

Hi there. I know clen is not a steroid but i figured there’s nowhere else to post this.

Last time i cut i used clen pills , 40mcg a pill, and ended up taking 5 pills a day/200mcg. I didnt feel them that much.

This time im cutting with liquid clen, took 1ml/200mcg this morning. Felt pretty shaky and had a headache. No biggy though i could easily handle it for 12 weeks.

My question is, everywhere i read nobody goes anywhere near 200mcg, am i taking too much or what?

[quote]riceERYDAY wrote:
Hi there. I know clen is not a steroid but i figured there’s nowhere else to post this.

Last time i cut i used clen pills , 40mcg a pill, and ended up taking 5 pills a day/200mcg. I didnt feel them that much.

This time im cutting with liquid clen, took 1ml/200mcg this morning. Felt pretty shaky and had a headache. No biggy though i could easily handle it for 12 weeks.

My question is, everywhere i read nobody goes anywhere near 200mcg, am i taking too much or what? [/quote]

Yeah, way too much. I think I took 120mcg for a few days until I realized how absolutely awful it was. The shaky-ness was tolerable, but the inability to focus and constantly saying “uhhhhh…” was too much. Clen is the shittiest drug ever. There are so many other options and so many other things that work better.

Hmm well il see how i feel after a few days, but if it stays like this i think i could put up with it.

Last time i took clen i lost 33lbs over 4 months. I think its a great drug, i think maybe just some people react differently to it…

[quote]riceERYDAY wrote:
Hmm well il see how i feel after a few days, but if it stays like this i think i could put up with it.

Last time i took clen i lost 33lbs over 4 months. I think its a great drug, i think maybe just some people react differently to it…

[/quote]

I hope that wasn’t 4 months straight because if it was, you just proved yourself a huge retard.

Also, if you had 33 lbs to lose (and that was only 4 months ago and you’re back on clen already), you shouldn’t have been using clen in the first place. Sounds like you have some SERIOUS dietary issues.

No , it was not 4 months straight. 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. And it was around the start of 2012 not 4 months ago…
I said it LASTED 4 months if you re-read my post…
Had 33lbs to lose after bulking hard over 2 years.

I’ve got keto this time so I’m running it not using the 2 weeks on off method.