I’m 39 and was about to start a 12 week cycle with test e (650mg/wk) and deca (250mg/wk). Went to the doc to get blood tests prior and came back with high cholesterol/triglyceride levels (on a side note my overall T level was 422 and Free test was 13.9… they would NOT test my estradiol levels however).
They prescribed me Vytorin (a cholesterol reducing drug) and asked me to come back in six weeks to get blood tested again. I haven’t filled the prescription yet and was curious about what direction to go next.
I could hold off on the vytorin until after my cycle, or run the cycle after the vytorin, or run them concurrently (but I’m more nervous about that because my doc isn’t down with test and I’d really want some good advice about what trouble that might cause).
Any ideas on how you would time these out would be appreciated.