High Carb Recipes?

Anybody got any? I am a fairly hard gainer and want to load on some tasty carb treats! So lay some on me if you got some!

Depends on how healthy you want this ‘treat’ to be…

Personally i’d only look at hard gaining using complex, starchy carbs. Personal favourite is a massive bowl of rolled oats with mixed forest berries or a banana, water or milk, and a tsp of peanut butter.

If you want recipes for a shake to put on some serious mass without all the shitty simple sugars they normally chuck in to those pre-made ‘hard gainer’ shakes then there’s loads on this site but here’s one you can play around with:

50gr whey or casein powder
100gr raw rolloed oats
2 tbls natural peanut butter
half a cup natural yogurt
1 large banana
water or milk to taste
mix in blender

Overall kcals should be about 900-1000 depending on whether you add water or milk

4 cups of rice

8 potatoes

12 cups of berries

Oh man, 6 bananas

YEAH CARBS YEAH

There is a tread on IM called “Approved skipload meal/food” or something like that

Whole thread dedicated to your question

2 cups oatmeal mixed in a little over a cup of organic milk. Mix in 1 or 2 scooops of protein. Add a tablespoon or 2 of natty peanut butter. Leave in the fridge overnight.

You got ur self around 120 grams of carbs with the 100% whole grain rolled oats alone.
Pretty tasty if I might add.

my personal favorite: 3 cups oats, 1 1/2 cups pureed pumpkin, 3 whole eggs, 1/3 cup peanut butter (or any nut butter), sweetener of choice, protein powder (as much as you want).

Form into 24 balls, bake in oven for approximately 10 minutes at 350 degrees F. You can experiment by using applesauce instead of pumpkin, though applesauce is a bit runnier and you would use less (maybe 1 cup)

If you want to put on weight with extra carbs, just go to walmart and ask the first person you see what their diet consists of.

[quote]sufiandy wrote:
If you want to put on weight with extra carbs, just go to walmart and ask the first person you see what their diet consists of.[/quote]

LOLS!!! Honestly, I have tried the McDonald diet to try and gain. I lost more weight from it coming up then I gained! In and Outs 4x4 has been a lot more help, and stays down easier. Plus they have better milkshakes.

Pizza-thick crust. And some garlic bread. Wash it down with some coke.

tweet

High Carb recipes are the most simple thing in the world:

Eat as a “normal” person would eat. Cook everything according to cookbooks (eg. they prescribe shitload of flour for soups, incredible amounts of sugar, sometimes even startch as an addition)…

Sooo simple :o)

Pizza hut all ou can eat buffet once a week