High Calorie Foods?

Hey guys, do you know any high calorie foods that are very low in carbs and fat.
thanks.

[quote]james20809 wrote:
Hey guys, do you know any high calorie foods that are very low in carbs and fat.
thanks.[/quote]

No, because a gram of protein is 4 calories no matter what the source. High calorie food are usually going to include fat, since fat has 9 calories per gram.

What do you want, strictly protein? There are not that many food out there at least that i can think of that re low in fat and carbs and are high calorie foods.

low fat cottage cheese ??

Metabolic Drive, Grow! about as dense as you get with those parameters nearly all protein and if mixed with minimal water very dense.

Phill

[quote]Phill wrote:
Metabolic Drive, Grow! about as dense as you get with those parameters nearly all protein and if mixed with minimal water very dense.

Phill[/quote]

While I don’t disagree with you, I would think the focus would be on finding out more about the person asking the question. Most people who truly need to focus on their protein intake to that degree…wouldn’t be asking the question.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Phill wrote:

Phill

While I don’t disagree with you, I would think the focus would be on finding out more about the person asking the question. Most people who truly need to focus on their protein intake to that degree…wouldn’t be asking the question.[/quote]

Very true I was simply being lazy and answering the question with well about the only very logical answer for very dense protein only food.

Phill

[quote]james20809 wrote:
thanks.[/quote]

LOL nice on Trib… forgot that.

Prof X is right. What are your reasons for wanting a high calorie food? If I assume it’s to put on muscle, I’d stick to nutrient dense foods - just eat a lot of them. JB’s precision nutrition (there’s an article outlining basic concepts on T-Nation)is good for this. This will build you the muscle you want, while minimizing the amount of fat you put on with your training. ‘Bulking’ and cutting as two distinctive phases, I think, is a primitive concept. And the way most of the general population goes about it is pretty unhealthy as well.

anyway…hope it helps

[quote]Phill wrote:
LOL nice on Trib… forgot that.[/quote]

He was conspicuously non specific regarding it’s training benefits.