High Blood Pressure

Additionally since I am going to start a cream. Does anyone know what dose of T cream translates to about 180mg of cypionate a week???

I looked around a little and didn’t find much. I use a compounding pharmacy so they can make any dose t cream that I recommend to my doctor. I would like to go reasonably high (maybe the equivalent of 200mg of cyp a week in cream to see if my blood pressure doesn’t go up then it must be an ester issue. If it does, it is an issue with how I am reacting to higher testosterone.

Extremely interested to see how it works out and share with all of you.

I’m new to this so take my thoughts with that in mind. Androgel 1.62% each pump is listed as 20.25 mg. I was told by my Dr. that 2 pumps per day was equivalent to 100 mg per week of test cyp. This is equivalent to a 35% absorption rate which sounds high to me and absorption rates are different for each individual so only your blood work will tell you.

I have heard absorption rates are around 10% and then there is what rubs off on your shirt and what you wash off your hands after application. The dr. says that if you need more T then you just apply more gel. So it seems to me that what my doctor is stating is over estimated which goes directly to the true cost of using the product. I have not seen a chart or table showing typical absorption rates or typical conversions from T cyp to Androgel.

I think I would want to apply T-Gels after a shower when the skin has the best blood flow from the hot water. I think I would also make sure to use a good loufa or sea sponge to clear as much dead skin as possible at the site of application. What a pain that would be to go through all that in the morning only to have to wait to put your clothes on. Injections are less painful IMO.

[quote]C27 H40 O3 wrote:
I think I would want to apply T-Gels after a shower when the skin has the best blood flow from the hot water. I think I would also make sure to use a good loufa or sea sponge to clear as much dead skin as possible at the site of application. What a pain that would be to go through all that in the morning only to have to wait to put your clothes on. Injections are less painful IMO. [/quote]

Yea I don’t mind injections at all but need to get the BP worked out. I will use your “post hot shower” advice to apply.

Is it just me or are doses continuing to go up and up. To much T man?. Guys are starting to complain about sides because the T dose is just to high. Back off to 120mg a week. That’s a reasonable dose. The HCG doses are really problematic.

[quote]brentf13 wrote:
Is it just me or are doses continuing to go up and up. To much T man?. Guys are starting to complain about sides because the T dose is just to high. Back off to 120mg a week. [/quote]

AGREED! It’s like a license to do cycles. If it can’t be done responsibly, studies will show all kinds of negative results from TRT and ‘the man’ will take away FDA approval.

[quote]JamesWhittaker wrote:

Yea I don’t mind injections at all but need to get the BP worked out. I will use your “post hot shower” advice to apply. [/quote]

That’s just what I would do. It seems logical that having good blood flow would be the optimal time to apply however I’ve never seen any research data to support this so keep that in mind. Heck you could get some good blood flow by just slapping the area until it turns red :slight_smile:

The amount of T absorbed with transdermals seem to be 10% at best, often less or very little.

[quote]brentf13 wrote:
Is it just me or are doses continuing to go up and up. To much T man?. Guys are starting to complain about sides because the T dose is just to high. Back off to 120mg a week. That’s a reasonable dose. The HCG doses are really problematic. [/quote]

Brentf13: When I was on 120mg a week my testosterone was 345. That is awfully low and I was absolutely miserable

Same problem here with BP.

I’ve tried donating blood, lowering estro, and lo luck.

I’m at the point I quit TRT for now.

You have impressive stats, IMO you’re in tip top shape. I’m 6’3 205lbs at 16% so maybe my case maybe is excess fat, but not yours.
I think its a blood volume change personally.

There’s nothing wrong with 16% body fat unless you’re Brad Pitt’s butt double.

[quote]Tunapancake wrote:
Same problem here with BP.

I’ve tried donating blood, lowering estro, and lo luck.

I’m at the point I quit TRT for now.

You have impressive stats, IMO you’re in tip top shape. I’m 6’3 205lbs at 16% so maybe my case maybe is excess fat, but not yours.
I think its a blood volume change personally.[/quote]

Tuna: 16% shouldn’t be too much of a problem but it wouldn’t hurt getting it lower.

I have actually started doing doses every 5 days of 110mg of cypionate (still is equal to 160 a week over the span of a month) (I used to do 180 a month) and I have had substantially lower blood pressure. I have also REALLY REALLY cleaned my diet and started using my juicer 2x a day (celery, carrot, kale, and beets) and it has had a substantial lowering effect on my blood pressure.

I will do ANYTHING to naturally fix this problem without going off of TRT. I just got some prop from the pharmacy so I am going to keep monitoring my BP and in about a month I will start that. Interested to see what happens. I will keep you all updated.

Ok Guys, very excited about this.

I GOT MY BLOOD PRESSURE UNDER CONTROL WHILE STAYING ON TRT!!!

It was hovering between 140-160/85-95 for a while which scared the crap out of me. My TT was only about 750 during this period.

My solution:

I was using testosterone cypionate in cottonseed oil. I switched to grapeseed oil and BAM, it dropped immediately. I use a lower dose (120mg every 5 days) and my total testosterone was 860 on my labs that I got back today. It looks like my body does better at absorbing through grapeseed oil. The pharmacist said generally your numbers get higher through this.

I also tried a few weeks of just propionate in grapeseed oil and had the same effect. I was scared it was the cypionate but it was just the cottonseed carrier.

Supplement regimin:

CoQ10 2x a day 300mg
9g fish oil a day
Vitamin D3
EATING BEETS!!! Eating beets is the single best thing you can do for blood pressure. If you have a juicer, extract the juice and make a cup every morning. This is clinically proven to lower systolic between 10-15 points within 3 hours and lasts for over 28 hours. I have a BP monitor at home and it without a doubt works.

Another tip, cut out all sugar from your diet and limit caffeine to 1 time a day. Get a BP monitor and take coffee with creamer and chances are your BP will be jacked up for hours.

So glad I got this under control and I hope this helps some of you as well. My BP is now about 123/75

Been away for some years but this is the go to place for me and T replacement advice. Been on test cyp 80 mg twice a week, 1/2 mg anastrozole twice a week and 250 HCG twice a week. Ran out of HCG and waiting or new product for at least a month now. Well what do you know. My blood pressure dropped to 123 over 79 and has been there for a week or two now. It was averaging aroun 140/90 for years. Sometimes a bit lower but in that range. After doing some reading I kind of convinced that the HCG was the source of my slightly elevated blood pressure. Has anyone else on here experienced this.