T Nation

High Blood Pressure in Cycle

Hi :)... I'm starting the 7 weeks of cycle .. deca and win ... winny 50 every two days and deca pyramid reaching 300 per week . I felt the pressure 3 times now and I have the maximum 150 and the minimum to 57. I take omega 3 regularly and eat 350-400 carbs a day 300 protein and 70 fat( 3300 kcal) .. I had last week to do what suits me .. do? winny stop and take only the last of deca ? Thx

[quote]Simone333 wrote:
Hi :)… I’m starting the 7 weeks of cycle … deca and win … winny 50 every two days and deca pyramid reaching 300 per week . I felt the pressure 3 times now and I have the maximum 150 and the minimum to 57. I take omega 3 regularly and eat 350-400 carbs a day 300 protein and 70 fat( 3300 kcal) … I had last week to do what suits me … do? winny stop and take only the last of deca ? Thx [/quote]

Uhhh WAT?

So youre taking winni and deca? Kinda weird combo, especially with no test, do you even know what you are doing and how these compounds work?

Your bloodpressure is 150/57? That seems odd too

Wtf did I just read?

[quote]nooberific wrote:
Wtf did I just read?[/quote]

this mess again: http://tnation.T-Nation.com/hub/Simone333#myForums/thread/6258195/

guys I know but I have advised to take deca and win … Now I’m already at 7 weeks have also increased the doses to 300 a week as I had been recommended on the forum . the pressure is too high right? should I stop?unfortunately I have no experience in the field

So… you make a thread about a cycle that everyone advises you against, you run it anyway and now you want to know what’s up? I see. Hopefully your dick continues to work and you don’t die. Apart from that, enjoy!

unfortunately I had already Started When I wrote the first time :frowning: if you can give me some advice on pressure and HPTA axis this time listen to ears open because I am a bit ’ worried

[quote]Simone333 wrote:
guys I know but I have advised to take deca and win … Now I’m already at 7 weeks have also increased the doses to 300 a week as I had been recommended on the forum . the pressure is too high right? should I stop?unfortunately I have no experience in the field[/quote]

your blood pressure levels are ok… if yours are high I should be dead pretty soon.

The diastolic (bottom number) is problematic. That’s in the hypotension range. Are you taking any other medications? Anti depressants, pain killers, etc?

So I tried again today three times .
the first 147 maximum and the minimum 90 … then in the afternoon and dropped a 118-80 tonight and again 150 -90 . not only take deca win and Legalon

So I tried again today three times .
the first 147 maximum and the minimum 90 … then in the afternoon and dropped a 118-80 tonight and again 150 -90 . not only take deca win and Legalon

Get blood work. Are you shut down?

Maybe you should drop deca and win and run test for a couple weeks then PCT?

I don’t think you know how to take your blood pressure correctly… your numbers are all over the place.

I tried to pharmacy 2 times out of 3…
then I will do blood tests …for pct … But I do not know where to start :frowning:

[quote]Simone333 wrote:
I tried to pharmacy 2 times out of 3…
then I will do blood tests …for pct … But I do not know where to start :([/quote]

you should have started by not doing the stupid cycle everyone told you not to do. Or stopping it when you found out it was stupid. Whatever.

What country are you in? Is going to a doctor and telling him exactly what you did an option?

I’m Italian … now I’m not going to the doctor

but high blood pressure is given by the lack of test?!

jesus this is fucked.

Get off the drugs, run clomid at 50mg for 4 weeks and pray everything’s ok.

beginning with nolvadex 2 weeks after the last injection ? 40 mg the first two weeks and 20 mg other two weeks can go ?

I have only nolva:(