High Blood Pressure? Help

I think I have high blood pressure, I was on 500 test e a week but have gone on a trt dosage in the last 2 weeks. Not sure if that’s enough to notice any changes but I have noticed my heart beat is stronger and also I seem to breath heavy. My outer quads are also numb and I’ve came to the conclusion that I have high blood pressure. Another factor is the fact that I have trouble getting an erect ion and I figure it could be because of the high blood pressure. Any advice??? Should lowering the trt dose help with the blood pressure?

Any use of AI’s? I would check your E2 levels and blood counts.

Yes, I am using arimidex .25 every 3 days. I’m going to get my blood checked out sometime this week

Ive come to the conclusion I have high blood pressure… even though I’ve never tested my BP

WhAt

2 Likes

Unless this cycle is 20 years or so long, uh, no, that is not your problem. You might want to ease up on the AI though, it’s nice to have some E2 in your system/

When my hematocrit gets high my blood pressure goes up. Donate a bag of blood and that should help. also cut back on the AI if you can. Both of those have brought me from 140+/70+ down to 125/67

You can buy a decent blood pressure monitor off of Amazon for $40 to $50 bucks. If your running Test on any level you should always know where your BP is.

Didn’t realize they were so cheap. Just bought one thanks

For sure. It’s nice to have on hand.

Agreed I have a $50 one from amazon that links to your phone so you can track BP history. It’s good to monitor changes on cycle.

I’ll have to check to see if I can hook mine up to the phone. Sounds like a good feature.