Hide Stuff

hey guys.anybody knows any site that i can get things that i can hide my stuff.i found one website couple of months ago but i lost it.it like cans of shaving cream or hair sprays thats only half filled and can be un screwed at the bottom where you can hide your stuff in.thanks.

You can check out this site:

http://www.prankplace.com/secretstashsafes.htm

As an alternative, you could get married. My wife hides my stuff all the time.

What do you need to hide?

Oh, PGA might tell you to stick it in your ass. Dont listen, he likes that kinda stuff.

[quote]meng wrote:
hey guys.anybody knows any site that i can get things that i can hide my stuff.i found one website couple of months ago but i lost it.it like cans of shaving cream or hair sprays thats only half filled and can be un screwed at the bottom where you can hide your stuff in.thanks.[/quote]

The external anal sphincter is a voluntary muscle…

I’m so good at hiding stuff on myself, that I have $335 worth of Best Buy gift certificates and $1000 cash hidden in my room and I can’t find them.

[quote]TheSicilian wrote:
I’m so good at hiding stuff on myself, that I have $335 worth of Best Buy gift certificates and $1000 cash hidden in my room and I can’t find them.[/quote]

Either that or you’re so bad at it that someone else found them first.

Hide it in your “prison wallet”

[quote]GaMeOvEr305 wrote:
Hide it in your “prison wallet”[/quote]

ROTFLMFHAO

why would you need to hide your steroids?

i am gona ask someone to mail it to me.

thanks mate, ill r second the site. your second response made me laugh…ahahahahahahaa.