Hidden Camera Prank Goes Wrong

[quote]TheBodyGuard wrote:
So, in your collective minds, a guy that plays a harmless prank deserves to get KTFO? You think the “result” is in line with his “action”? You’re a bunch of pathetic children but again, that’s what this place has slowly become over the years.[/quote]

Looked to me like the kick guy thought the other guy was robbing someone.

A kick to the face seems an appropriate response to robbery. (to me)

It turns out, the guy wasnâ??t doing anything harmful, but getting kicked in the face was his fault.

Pulling a squirt gun on a cop is harmless, but I wonâ??t feel sorry for you if you get shot.

Then you could attempt to lecture us kiddies on how someone shouldnâ??t be shot for squirting someone with water.

The harmless act of throwing a green net and running off isnâ??t the point.

Did the guy â??deserveâ?? a concussion for what he did? No. but he did bring it on himself.

I dropped a weight on my toe once. Did I deserve the pain in my foot just for letting a plate slip out of my hand? Who cares, it was the result of MY action and it was pretty funny (afterward).

This is coming from someone who is rarely the grown up in the room…you’re a child. And if you get a jolly from watching weaker people get hurt, for whatever reason, you’re a pussy too.

This is coming from someone who is rarely the grown up in the room…you’re a child. And if you get a jolly from watching weaker people get hurt, for whatever reason, you’re a pussy too.[/quote]

There is only one person doing any name calling in this thread. But you did make a good logical retort to all of my points.

I like to watch MMA and see guys get knocked out. Considering that the guy that normally gets knocked out is weaker, I think most males in this world are pussies.

How about you, do you like MMA?

May I start referring to you as dad?

That was fucking hilarious!

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:
This is what I posted in the other thread about this-

Dude that was awesome but that had to be fake. No one there acted like some dude stopping a theft with a fucking heel kick to the face was a big deal. Who the fuck just acts nonchalantly about shit like that? Even more, who the fuck does shit like that? That dude kicked that kid in the face and started cocking that right hand before he realized the tubby guy in the jacket wasn’t a threat, and he did it without looking the least bit worried/concerned.
[/quote]

I’ve done pretty much the same thing, but instead of a kick I clotheslined the guy. I did it because a women was screaming “someone stop the thief, he got my handbag” at the top of her lungs though. That guy turned out to be a thief, unlike the prankster. Everyone around went on about their day not caring. I bet the striped guy thought his friend had been mugged as well, and that kick was nice!

[quote]ZeroSleep wrote:
That was fucking hilarious!

WhiteFlash wrote:
This is what I posted in the other thread about this-

Dude that was awesome but that had to be fake. No one there acted like some dude stopping a theft with a fucking heel kick to the face was a big deal. Who the fuck just acts nonchalantly about shit like that? Even more, who the fuck does shit like that? That dude kicked that kid in the face and started cocking that right hand before he realized the tubby guy in the jacket wasn’t a threat, and he did it without looking the least bit worried/concerned.

I’ve done pretty much the same thing, but instead of a kick I clotheslined the guy. I did it because a women was screaming “someone stop the thief, he got my handbag” at the top of her lungs though. That guy turned out to be a thief, unlike the prankster. Everyone around went on about their day not caring. I bet the striped guy thought his friend had been mugged as well, and that kick was nice![/quote]

You don’t get what I’m saying. Your deed was heroic and the woman was probably very thankful, but a clothesline in that situation is pretty normal. A fucking no look back heel kick to the face is not, and when he pulled it off everyone there acted like nothing happened. This isn’t a Van Damme movie man, this is real life and if somebody did that shit in a non staged environment people would be buggin’. The timimng and placement to pull that off has to be exact, and he nailed it without batting an eye. If that’s not staged that guy is maybe the coolest motherfucker on the planet.

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:
TheBodyGuard wrote:
This is coming from someone who is rarely the grown up in the room…you’re a child. And if you get a jolly from watching weaker people get hurt, for whatever reason, you’re a pussy too.

There is only one person doing any name calling in this thread. But you did make a good logical retort to all of my points.

I like to watch MMA and see guys get knocked out. Considering that the guy that normally gets knocked out is weaker, I think most males in this world are pussies.

May I start referring to you as dad?[/quote]

Your tortured logic did not deserve a reply. I wasn’t calling YOU a name, but anyone that thinks like this. If the chuck taylor and black knee highs fit, you may wear them sir. At the risk of becoming entangled with your paradoxical logic, two men in a MMA fight are there by their own volition.

I like MMA. May you refer to me as Dad? Let me see a picture of your mother. I do get around and I have a good friend in TN that I do visit fairly frequently…so, I guess it’s possible. However, if you were my offspring, chances are you’d be a bit taller, more athletic and stronger than you are…and better looking too. But what the heck - send me a pic of your mom and let’s get this thing sorted out, you deserve to know one way or the other.

DoubleDuce wrote:
TheBodyGuard wrote:

May I start referring to you as dad?

Your tortured logic did not deserve a reply. I wasn’t calling YOU a name, but anyone that thinks like this. If the chuck taylor and black knee highs fit, you may wear them sir. At the risk of becoming entangled with your paradoxical logic, two men in a MMA fight are there by their own volition.

[/quote]
Yet you provide no reason as to how anything I’ve said is “paradoxical”.

And yes, exactly, MMA guys put themselves in that position. it’s a risk they take stepping in the ring.

See, that’s keeping with the maturity level of us kids. I knew you had it in you. Now admit it, you laughed when the guy got kicked in the face. I bet you’ve watched the clip more than anyone here.

And there is something about a singlet + chalk + babypowder + chucks + long socks that just drives the girls crazy.

But really, a man generally has better insults… I’m disappointed.

I’m sorry. I was being serious. You asked if you could call me Dad and in all seriousness, I have gotten around.

No, I did not laugh when I saw the video. Yes, I looked at it multiple times to figure out what justified KTFO the guy. I couldn’t find it.

And take your deadlift scars like a man and lose the socks. If Forrest Gump were a powerlifter, he’d wear those socks.

I’m sorry. I was being serious. You asked if you could call me Dad and in all seriousness, I have gotten around.

No, I did not laugh when I saw the video. Yes, I looked at it multiple times to figure out what justified KTFO the guy. I couldn’t find it.

And take your deadlift scars like a man and lose the socks. If Forrest Gump were a powerlifter, he’d wear those socks.[/quote]

Some feds happen make you cover your shins, and socks are better than tape. And yes, I have scars on my shins already (though I had shin scars before powerlifting).

In the video judging by what the guy in the stripes saw, it doesn’t seem too out there for him to have thought the guy just took the other guy’s wallet. But like I said, to me it’s not a question of whether he deserves it, but whether he caused it. I really feel bad for the guy, I hope he’s okay, but that doesn’t change the fact that it was really funny.

My mother doesn’t live in TN. But I meant in more of a forum daddy sense anyway. I mean really, who goes on a forum called “get a life” to call posters children for laughing at a video like this. The only guys I can think of old enough to have the grouchy old man “get off my lawn” attitude aren’t savvy enough to get on the internet.

So I commend you either for being that old and still figuring out the internet, or being young and having such an advanced “maturity” with which to help guide the rest of us.

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:
You don’t get what I’m saying. Your deed was heroic and the woman was probably very thankful, but a clothesline in that situation is pretty normal. A fucking no look back heel kick to the face is not, and when he pulled it off everyone there acted like nothing happened. This isn’t a Van Damme movie man, this is real life and if somebody did that shit in a non staged environment people would be buggin’. The timimng and placement to pull that off has to be exact, and he nailed it without batting an eye. If that’s not staged that guy is maybe the coolest motherfucker on the planet.[/quote]

No look? He was facing the direction he kicked the entire time. It’s not that difficult a move, and and a clothesline would be expected and easier to spot. Also, did you not see the people staring and stopping? People reacted.

Could still be staged though, who tries something like that at a MA gym?

that was awesome lmao.

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:
TheBodyGuard wrote:

And take your deadlift scars like a man and lose the socks. If Forrest Gump were a powerlifter, he’d wear those socks.

Some feds happen make you cover your shins, and socks are better than tape. And yes, I have scars on my shins already (though I had shin scars before powerlifting).

In the video judging by what the guy in the stripes saw, it doesn’t seem too out there for him to have thought the guy just took the other guy’s wallet. But like I said, to me it’s not a question of whether he deserves it, but whether he caused it. I really feel bad for the guy, I hope he’s okay, but that doesn’t change the fact that it was really funny.

My mother doesn’t live in TN. But I meant in more of a forum daddy sense anyway. I mean really, who goes on a forum called “get a life” to call posters children for laughing at a video like this. The only guys I can think of old enough to have the grouchy old man “get off my lawn” attitude aren’t savvy enough to get on the internet.

So I commend you either for being that old and still figuring out the internet, or being young and having such an advanced “maturity” with which to help guide the rest of us.[/quote]

Well that age thing is pretty interesting considering I tinker with your max. Ponder that for a while. Your mom doesn’t need to be from TN - I’ve been all over. If you want to run a photo by me, I promise to give you an honest answer although I tend not to date any older women. There was nothing grouchy about my response - just an observation of the site in general. I don’t know why I’m surprised though, we’re talking a culture that attracts punks to those “don’t let anyone kick sand in your face at the beach” ads in the back of magazines - you know those ads, the ones next to the Boron you ordered last month.

DoubleDuce wrote:
TheBodyGuard wrote:

So I commend you either for being that old and still figuring out the internet, or being young and having such an advanced “maturity” with which to help guide the rest of us.

Well that age thing is pretty interesting considering I tinker with your max. Ponder that for a while. Your mom doesn’t need to be from TN - I’ve been all over. If you want to run a photo by me, I promise to give you an honest answer although I tend not to date any older women. There was nothing grouchy about my response - just an observation of the site in general. I don’t know why I’m surprised though, we’re talking a culture that attracts punks to those “don’t let anyone kick sand in your face at the beach” ads in the back of magazines - you know those ads, the ones next to the Boron you ordered last month.
[/quote]

Wow. The insults are really getting low. I mean, you insult my dress where Iâ??m wearing required equipment at a meet, youâ??ve called me a child/pussy/punk, then you throw the old atlas ads at me while mocking my strengthâ?¦ Iâ??m so hurt.

Actually the official record of my orphanage is that my parents were tortured to death while being eaten alive. Iâ??d think normally they wouldnâ??t make up a story like that, but now I can see the emotional scar that left could indeed be less demoralizing than the truth. If you were my father, Iâ??d be an alcoholic.

So, since you bring it up, are you insinuating that what you lift makes you a man or child?

I just find it odd that you criticize stuff in my profile while yours is essentially blank. Iâ??m betting if you posted a picture weâ??d find out you were hogging all the ugly.

Your internet numbers are very impressive though.

And you are correct about your posts, they were more winy that grouchy. Itâ??s a subtle difference.

So, in your collective minds, a guy that plays a harmless prank deserves to get KTFO? [/quote]
Yes [quote] … You’re a bunch of pathetic children but again, that’s what this place has slowly become over the years.[/quote] I’ve been told I’m a child at heart, and I love it! :smiley:

And what’s with your other post talking about children and pussies? Now that’s uncalled for. Watch out or Chris Hansen will be popping out from around the corner telling you to have a seat.

Just whipped it up. Best part of the vid. LOL

[quote]ZeroSleep wrote:
WhiteFlash wrote:
You don’t get what I’m saying. Your deed was heroic and the woman was probably very thankful, but a clothesline in that situation is pretty normal. A fucking no look back heel kick to the face is not, and when he pulled it off everyone there acted like nothing happened. This isn’t a Van Damme movie man, this is real life and if somebody did that shit in a non staged environment people would be buggin’. The timimng and placement to pull that off has to be exact, and he nailed it without batting an eye. If that’s not staged that guy is maybe the coolest motherfucker on the planet.

No look? He was facing the direction he kicked the entire time. It’s not that difficult a move, and and a clothesline would be expected and easier to spot. Also, did you not see the people staring and stopping? People reacted.

Could still be staged though, who tries something like that at a MA gym? [/quote]

Were you watching the same video? He was walking away from the scene and stopped and faced that kiosk, so he was not facing the guys direction and the only reaction was to the guy who got kicked. No body seemed to notice or care that some dude just kicked another dude in the head. Unless your dad is Chuck Norris and your mom is Wesley Snipes that is not some every day shit.

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:
Wow. The insults are really getting low. I mean, you insult my dress where Iâ??m wearing required equipment at a meet, youâ??ve called me a child/pussy/punk, then you throw the old atlas ads at me while mocking my strengthâ?¦ Iâ??m so hurt.

Actually the official record of my orphanage is that my parents were tortured to death while being eaten alive. Iâ??d think normally they wouldnâ??t make up a story like that, but now I can see the emotional scar that left could indeed be less demoralizing than the truth. If you were my father, Iâ??d be an alcoholic.

So, since you bring it up, are you insinuating that what you lift makes you a man or child?

I just find it odd that you criticize stuff in my profile while yours is essentially blank. Iâ??m betting if you posted a picture weâ??d find out you were hogging all the ugly.

Your internet numbers are very impressive though.

And you are correct about your posts, they were more winy that grouchy. Itâ??s a subtle difference.
[/quote]

Jeez dude do you have to quote the entire thread history?

Don’t tell me you’re one of those guys that likes to start shit and then cries foul when he doesn’t get the best of it…because that’s how it’s playing out. You stick your finger in my eye, and I do you one better and you cry foul. Pathetic. My profile is essentially blank because I’m not some attention whore. I don’t need your approval or a pat on the back from my internet posse. You called me Dad, I just pointed out I’m stronger than you - ironic since I’m so old. Although I don’t think even if I was 14 I’d have ever found that video “awesome”. Maybe it’s because I’ve been around violence all my life - and seen people hurt up close and personal. It’s not funny business, dickhead.

[quote]SWR wrote:
Watch out or Chris Hansen will be popping out from around the corner telling you to have a seat.

[/quote]

So you two have met? How did your trial go? Not guilty I suppose since they normally forbid internet access to tree jumpers. Tell me, the cartoon avatar, was that one of your lures? Cartoons and shit? “We’ll stay up late and drink grape kool-aid (I believe MJ called it “jesus juice”) and watch cartoons together - promise”. Is that about right?

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:
and he did it without looking the least bit worried/concerned.
[/quote]

If I could throw kicks like that, I probably wouldn’t be terribly worried about getting into a fight, either.

Bodyguard, you are funny. You tell everyone they are children then you go implying you had sex with DD’s mom. Because that is so mature. A++ for trying so hard.