HIAH Done. What Next?

So I’m nearing the end of the Huge in a Hurry’s Get Big program by Chad Waterbury (I know that his name is not well received here but anyway) and gotta say, I gained a LOT of strength on the program, and by that I mean a great amount, yet I did not gain weight. Not a single pound. Granted, many people comment on how more muscular I look before I began it, so it could be said that I lost fat and gained muscle but neither the mirror nor the scale are likely to lie. I greatly increased my intake of food following the program so I don’t know what did not go right, perhaps the program sucked for mass?

Anyway I’m thinking about a more hypertrophy focused program now and HCT-12 seems to be appealing or is that idea dumbshit? I have also been heavily suggested the ABBH and Muscle Gaining Secrets (VERY similar to HIAH get strong program).

Btw my stats are as follows for anyone willing to chime in:

Deadlift: 315x1
Squats: 300x1
Bench: 200x2 (done a long time ago, probably higher by now)

And please don’t say SS, I’ve done it and am not fond of it.

You must be huge now.

531?
This routine instead of that dumb one?
WS4SB?

[quote]kakno wrote:
You must be huge now.

531?
This routine instead of that dumb one?
WS4SB?[/quote]

I did 3 cycles of WS4SB. Regarding 531, I have always been skeptical about the once a month increments. I know that the weights increase slowly and it serves a purpose, but is it really a good idea to do it at this level? There’s a point why this is posted in the beginners forum and not in the bodybuilding forum.

I vote…Big Beyond Belief!

[quote]Lakkhamu wrote:gotta say, I gained a LOT of strength on the program, and by that I mean a great amount, yet I did not gain weight. Not a single pound. Granted, many people comment on how more muscular I look before I began it, so it could be said that I lost fat and gained muscle but neither the mirror nor the scale are likely to lie. I greatly increased my intake of food following the program so I don’t know what did not go right, perhaps the program sucked for mass?
[/quote]

No dude, you weren’t eating enough. Let’s not make this harder than it is.

[quote]The3Commandments wrote:

[quote]Lakkhamu wrote:gotta say, I gained a LOT of strength on the program, and by that I mean a great amount, yet I did not gain weight. Not a single pound. Granted, many people comment on how more muscular I look before I began it, so it could be said that I lost fat and gained muscle but neither the mirror nor the scale are likely to lie. I greatly increased my intake of food following the program so I don’t know what did not go right, perhaps the program sucked for mass?
[/quote]

No dude, you weren’t eating enough. Let’s not make this harder than it is.[/quote]

I think so too. I just started using Fitday and will finish 3800, which is about what I ingest daily. However, I have problems with my macros. Here’s a breakdown:
Fat: 127.5 g
Carbs: 436.8 g
Protein: 210 g

The carbs!!! I had NO idea I was getting this amount of carbs. No wonder why I quickly gain fat along with muscle. However, despite this high calorie and the carbs, I DO NOT gain weight (Which can mean I tolerate carbs well perhaps). So if I don’t gain weight, I need to adjust and up the intake of one or more of my macros. I think I may need to increase my intake of fat, seems a tad too low.

As a side-note, what I ate/will eat today:

2 scoops ON
2 cups milk
1 large banana
0.8 cups lamb
1 cup buckwheat
1.5 cups milk
1 medium pear
4 kiwis
9 small meatballs (School menu sucks)
1.15 cup lentils
1 cup lentil soup
1.5 cups milk
2 slices of rye bread
14 walnut halves
1 tablespoon molasses
1 large banana
1 cup whole milk
2 large egg omelet with butter

That sure sounds like a shit-load of carbs. Either fat or muscle, I SHOULD gain weight!

Comments?

Try Juggernaut method
Up your protein/meat

[quote]RampantBadger wrote:
Try Juggernaut method
Up your protein/meat[/quote]

x2 Jugg method is awesome