T Nation

Hi Stalker!

… I know you’re reading this.

Go do something useful.

C’ya!

[quote]SteelyD wrote:
… I know you’re reading this.

Go do something useful.

C’ya![/quote]

x2, stop stalking SteelyD

huh

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
huh[/quote]

Lucky me! Turns out I have someone in my life who likes to follow me around da Interwebz on various forums. None of the TNation bros, though.

Creepy. Harmless, but creepy.

I can haz stalker plzkthnx?

[quote]Doug Adams wrote:
I can haz stalker plzkthnx?[/quote]

You know, it’s rude of you not to acknowledge me…

Get naked.

O wait, you iz talkin bout other stalker?

[quote]Doug Adams wrote:
I can haz stalker plzkthnx?[/quote]

LOL!

I went to Maine with my wife a few weeks ago, and spent the whole time looking for Steely…

You know, because it’s a small state and everything.

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

[quote]Doug Adams wrote:
I can haz stalker plzkthnx?[/quote]

LOL!

I went to Maine with my wife a few weeks ago, and spent the whole time looking for Steely…

You know, because it’s a small state and everything.[/quote]

I heard there were a couple ‘flat landahs’ pokin’ around the state. I shoulda known it was you!

[quote]SteelyD wrote:

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

[quote]Doug Adams wrote:
I can haz stalker plzkthnx?[/quote]

LOL!

I went to Maine with my wife a few weeks ago, and spent the whole time looking for Steely…

You know, because it’s a small state and everything.[/quote]

I heard there were a couple ‘flat landahs’ pokin’ around the state. I shoulda known it was you![/quote]

Yeah we were in Bah Hahbah. That mountain is cool, otherwise we were there to have sex in a bed and breakfast and way over tip at half rate restaurants.

The place we used to go, in Bridgton was 1000x better, but less shit to do around town.

[quote]Doug Adams wrote:
I can haz stalker plzkthnx?[/quote]

i can reassign one of mine to you. no prob.

[quote]CBear84 wrote:

[quote]Doug Adams wrote:
I can haz stalker plzkthnx?[/quote]

i can reassign one of mine to you. no prob. [/quote]

As long as they’re creative since I get bored easily. That Galileo guy seems cool.

Oops, my covert stalking is slipping…

Hey Stalker, while you’re here wasting time, enjoy this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aD21JDMp86c

LOL. I’m really curious to hear WTF is going on.

Steely, spill it.

I’m curious too!

[quote]SteelyD wrote:
… I know you’re reading this.

Go do something useful.

C’ya![/quote]

HI STEELY!!

I prefer “big fan”.

Oh, the last SteelyD newsletter was a huge hit!

I think it was the upskirt shot of you that made it so successful.

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]SteelyD wrote:
… I know you’re reading this.

Go do something useful.

C’ya![/quote]

HI STEELY!!

I prefer “big fan”.

Oh, the last SteelyD newsletter was a huge hit!

I think it was the upskirt shot of you that made it so successful.[/quote]

WTF Only I was supposed to get that upskirt shot! He promised!

Hey, those SteelyD upskirts are ‘subscription only’!!

[quote]Grneyes wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]SteelyD wrote:
… I know you’re reading this.

Go do something useful.

C’ya![/quote]

HI STEELY!!

I prefer “big fan”.

Oh, the last SteelyD newsletter was a huge hit!

I think it was the upskirt shot of you that made it so successful.[/quote]

WTF Only I was supposed to get that upskirt shot! He promised![/quote]

What part of “stalker” don’t you get? Sheesh.

[quote]SteelyD wrote:
Hey, those SteelyD upskirts are ‘subscription only’!![/quote]

And I have access to a subscription…