Hi, I'm an Idiot

[quote]trif_m wrote:
So true man, profesor X where are you :P?[/quote]

[quote]Gkhan wrote:
Where’s Prof X when you need him?[/quote]

Locked up safe in his T-Cell.

[quote]905Patrick wrote:
trif_m wrote:
And Does anybody here and experince with using Charles Poliquin’s German Volume Training for fat loss?

I think you are referring to German Body Composition not GVT. It’s a lactate workout and it you do it correctly it is very good at eliminating fat.

I have no direct experinece with it myself but I have put a few people on it with good success. But be warned, it you a traditional lifter who likes plenty of rest between sets it will make you throw up if you do it right.[/quote]

They’re both high volume 10x10 protocols and have the same effect. I’ve used them before and they are very tough but they do work.

Don’t forget though: You CAN’T out-train a bad diet!

[quote]Kruiser wrote:
905Patrick wrote:
trif_m wrote:
And Does anybody here and experince with using Charles Poliquin’s German Volume Training for fat loss?

I think you are referring to German Body Composition not GVT. It’s a lactate workout and it you do it correctly it is very good at eliminating fat.

I have no direct experinece with it myself but I have put a few people on it with good success. But be warned, it you a traditional lifter who likes plenty of rest between sets it will make you throw up if you do it right.

They’re both high volume 10x10 protocols and have the same effect. I’ve used them before and they are very tough but they do work.

Don’t forget though: You CAN’T out-train a bad diet!

[/quote]

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=724381

While you can do a variety of sets and reps, providing you create a ton of lactate, Charles drew a distinction between GVT and GBC.

The is consensus that diet is king when it comes to fat loss.

Ok.

I tried the program GVT and I know they make you vomit.

I think I am going to go with The Advanced GBC Program for the next 8 weeks, might even start a progress log be sure I keep on track.

Problem is I still need some tips on how to set up the diet so I get fast recovery?
At the moment I am basing my diet on Dr. John Berardi’s 7 habits and I am seeing results as far as fat loss goes and I an only doing some NEPA’s this week. Will this type of eating support the heavy training.

And where should I squeeze cardio in? I am an endomorph so I sure can’t get as lean enough as I want without doing cardio.

I was thinking of doing so steady state/ medium intensity cardio each morning after taking some protein not to lose muscle mass and doing some sprints/ HIT cardio in the afternoon of each non-weight-training day.
What would you do?

And finally supplementation. I got no money at the moment and all I have is a few weeks supply of protein, multivitamin, fish oil caps and l-carnitine. Do you think that something elese should be added? I am also mentioning that I reside in Europe and can’t order Biotest products :((.

Thanks for reading and all the tips so far guys.

I am am bumping this thread up because I like the feedback I received so far and I Badly need an answer to my last questions. (posted in the above post)

Currently I am on a pre-diet trying to eat as clean as possible. Monday i back to the gym and plan on cutting calories and carbs.

[quote]trif_m wrote:

The picture is me at around 200 lbs. i don’t even look like I lift anymore. F*cking drinking soda did this tome! So I think I really need to lose this fat before starting a clean bulk.[/quote]

You look like what a lot of guys on these boards that are trying to build muscle are at as far as “fat” goes. You aren’t going to be optimally gaining if you’re shredded.

You can change your eating habits without being on a fat loss diet to make your gains cleaner now. You don’t have to be trying to get shredded to stop drinking pop and eating bullshit. Your frame at the start of this thread was good to start building muscle on, you know it’s still there, so keep building.

It’s a hard decision to make especially with summer in full swing now, but you’ll be rewarded for it in the end with much better gains and a better body when you really are ready to cut down.