Hi All, New to the Forum

Hey guys,

I’ve been reading the forums alot for the past half year and thought I would finally join and introduce myself. I learned alot here but never gave any input because honeslty I’m not qualified to. I really like how many of you guys are blunt and experienced, compared to the other forums.

Anyways, I’m 28, 5’11" 198lbs, and I’ve working out for about four years seriously. My 1rm lifts are 275 bench, 365 squat. I never maxed out on deadlift but its lagging some.

I know most you are tired of “my first cycle” threads but theres so much conflicting information out there and its hard to finalize a decision.

This is my first cycle and I don’t want to mess this up, so I would like some help. Please let me know what you guys think, and if I should make any changes. Thanks in advance man.

1-12 Test enth 250mg E3D
1-4 Dbol 30mg ED
1-12 Liquidex .5mg ED, taper off to .25mg by week 12
1-12 HCG 250iu E3D

14-17 Standard Nolva PCT

I am tempted to use the Test Taper protocol but I would rather wait a bit and read more convincing testimonies on the method before I try it myself.

Sorry for the long post…

[quote]moto18 wrote:
Hey guys,

I’ve been reading the forums alot for the past half year and thought I would finally join and introduce myself. I learned alot here but never gave any input because honeslty I’m not qualified to. I really like how many of you guys are blunt and experienced, compared to the other forums.

Anyways, I’m 28, 5’11" 198lbs, and I’ve working out for about four years seriously. My 1rm lifts are 275 bench, 365 squat. I never maxed out on deadlift but its lagging some. I know most you are tired of “my first cycle” threads but theres so much conflicting information out there and its hard to finalize a decision.

This is my first cycle and I don’t want to mess this up, so I would like some help. Please let me know what you guys think, and if I should make any changes. Thanks in advance man.

1-12 Test enth 250mg E3D
1-4 Dbol 30mg ED
1-12 Liquidex .5mg ED, taper off to .25mg by week 12
1-12 HCG 250iu E3D

14-17 Standard Nolva PCT

I am tempted to use the Test Taper protocol but I would rather wait a bit and read more convincing testimonies on the method before I try it myself.

Sorry for the long post…

[/quote]

I’m doing basically the same cycle. I am going with .25mg Adex ED. 0.5mg Liquidex ED sounds like a lot if it is dosed equivalently to Adex. Remember, you can always adjust as you go along and that too much can be almost as bad as too little. I am also going with 250iu hCG EOD as opposed to your E3D. That is what KSman recommended.

I am 1.5 weeks in so it is early to give a ton of feedback but feel free to look over my thread:

http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_gear/test_enth_dbol_proviron_cycle

Likely too much adex. Start with that amount EOD and up if needed.

I also prefer a slightly higher dosage for a shorter period of time. Bring the overall cycle down to 8-10 week using an overall higher dosage per week.

In which case you dose of adex may be more correct if you were to follow that protocol.

I really appreciate the input guys. I will reduce the dosage of LDex to .25mg ED and likely increase the HCG to 300iu E3D. I like the convienence of injecting on the same day as the test.

Why would a shorter, higher dose be more beneficial for a first cycle? Would side effects outwiegh the benefits after week 10?

[quote]Dynamo Hum wrote:

I’m doing basically the same cycle. I am going with .25mg Adex ED. 0.5mg Liquidex ED sounds like a lot if it is dosed equivalently to Adex.

Remember, you can always adjust as you go along and that too much can be almost as bad as too little. I am also going with 250iu hCG EOD as opposed to your E3D. That is what KSman recommended.

I am 1.5 weeks in so it is early to give a ton of feedback but feel free to look over my thread:

http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_gear/test_enth_dbol_proviron_cycle

[/quote]

I’ll be keeping up with your thread, hopefully I will learn more through your experience.

Do my eyes deceive me? Is our recent forum really being flooded by smart, reasonable people who have done their homework??? It’s usually the opposite, and posts like this are a real refreshing change.

I agree with LillGuy that you probably won’t need that much adex to start off. Start nice and low and see where it takes you. Some guys need very little, some guys (like me, unfortunately) need quite a bit more, but you won’t really be able to assess your need or tolerance with a too-high dosage.

The rest of your cycle looks fine. It’s almost the same as my first cycle, which was a terrific one. I personally don’t think you’ll need the HCG, but that’s a personal choice. I got a little shrinkage that first cycle and then they bounced right back, was no big deal.

Also cool to see another guy from Japan on this forum (where the hell did sawadeekrob, go?). Where are you at and how long have you been here? I’ve been here in Inaka Shi Yamaguchi Ken well over 6 years myself now, and have a couple of businesses and a wife (and soon a baby!) here.

Don’t know where you’re getting your gear, but if you are having trouble getting pins (because they are a bitch to get ahold of here, I would suggest ordering boxes from America. Lot cheaper than paying 50 yen a needle or 150 yen for a syringe and needle. I don’t think you should have any issues with customs. Neither I nor friends of mine have so far.

Good luck.

Also, you are aware it is perfectly legal for personal use here, right?

Wow, I’m impressed that you have your own business overseas. I remember reading your thread sometime ago. Hopefully everything will go as smoothly.

Do you affiliate with MCAS Iwakuni? I’m born and raised in Okinawa, and I attended college in Texas which explains why I can read and write English.

Good thing AAS is legal here. Its weird how drugs such as codiene, shroom, peyote is “legal” but marijuana can put you in jail definitely.

I agree with you, syringes and needles are hard to get here! I’m planning to order them online as well. Good to hear from a fellow living in Japan!

I’m not affiliated, but I like going to Friendship Day in May.

We have a lot in common, I guess. As I was born and raised in Texas and can read and write Japanese (reading is a LOT better than the writing, though, as you can probably imagine).

And yes, I think that Japan is crazy with it’s marijuana ideas. That recent sumo “taima” debacle was pretty ridiculous, and by the 4th week I was VERY sick of hearing every news outlet and talk show talking about it as their top story. However, I don’t smoke weed and AAS is legal so I’m in a pretty happy place.

damn, the pharmacy a couple of blocks away from me selld them 2.50 for ten. i never new i was so lucky. and no its not the insulin ones

[quote]Cortes wrote:
Also, you are aware it is perfectly legal for personal use here, right?[/quote]

How is the supply of AAS in Japan? Can pharmaceutical grade be bought over the counter since they are legal? Do you order online or go to the local drug store? You have sparked my curiosity.

On the flipside, the syringe restrictions are quite ironic…

Yeah, this country gets things backwards compared to others, but it ends up working out in my favor, so I can’t complain.

The AAS situation here is nice. You canNOT just walk into any pharmacy and ask for whatever you want, that ended years ago. However, nobody gives a damn if you want to import stuff for personal use (and please God let this never change). You can order from any of your common European sources and get fucked half the time, or, if you can read Japanese, there is a great one run by a Japanese guy living in Thailand which sells terrific underground gear at good prices. And there is another source that is ostensibly based out of Mexico, only it’s not really, and actually they ship you everything from inside the country (which they’re not supposed to do, but I can’t get in trouble for it). There are a couple of other guys, too, but I don’t know how they are because I’ve never ordered from them. In fact, now that I have found other supply channels, I’m starting to make all my own stuff and not go through anybody anymore, mainly because it become very, very cost-effective to do so.

Another funny thing about Japan, you’re allowed to shoot yourself up with gear, but it is ILlegal to shoot your buddy in the ass. Again, this is NOT something I have to worry about :wink:

Sorry moto, for hijacking the hell out of your thread.

Thanks for satisfying my curiosity Cortes and my apologies too Moto.