Hi All, New Guy Here

Just wanted to say hello to the group. My name is Brian, I’m 36 from Louisville, KY, former military (many years ago)but now pushing a computer desk job, and I’m a dedicated/recreational lifter, meaning I dont compete but I do have excellent focus and motivation to accomplish my goals.

My goal is to get @ around 12-15% BF and then build lean, but not get huge. I like to ask questions and be open about things as a means to learn and get a well-rounded understanding, not because I lack understanding or confidence. We all have different goals and we all go by different means to achieve our goals, and as such I respect everyone’s path equally, so long as they show respect likewise.

Welcome, Brian!

Hi Brian,

Good to see a fellow Kentuckian here (much to Cav’s chagrin)…hope you will be a regular here!

I wasn’t going to make any Kentuckian jokes (I grew up in southern Indiana) . . .

Hey fellas, thanks! What part of KY, Kairiki? And I’m actually not originally from KY, but rather Nebraska & Florida. I stayed here in Ky once I got out of the military @ FT Knox.

@ Cav: Just teasing you. :-p

@ Brian: I live in Central Kentucky. I’m former Navy…I definitely miss the Army vs Navy games…

Welcome ,to the old folks home!!!

[quote]cavalier wrote:
I wasn’t going to make any Kentuckian jokes (I grew up in southern Indiana) . . .[/quote]

HEEE HEEEE …
Since,I live close to the southern part of Indiana I have MANY Ky jokes.

[quote]bulldog9899 wrote:

[quote]cavalier wrote:
I wasn’t going to make any Kentuckian jokes (I grew up in southern Indiana) . . .[/quote]

HEEE HEEEE …
Since,I live close to the southern part of Indiana I have MANY Ky jokes.[/quote]

I’ll chase ya with my 4 x 4 Bigfoot!