T Nation

HGH?

I was wondering if there realy was any benefit or is it just a scam? pls give oppinions and info

My friend says his penis grew. I think it had alot of potential for growth though.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

There also exixts some real negative side effects. Really do your r esearch

Sasquatch you assume too much. Just because somebody says there are positive benefits does not mean that they do not believe there are negative benefits, or that they have not done their research.

Bushido simply said yes there are benefits but I don't really understand what you are seeking, give us more info.

That is a damn reasonable comment.

J

It is you who assume sir. I was not discounting anything bboy said. I was simply adding to the equation that there exists the possibility of negative side effects. Plain and simple. No hidden agenda towards bboy or the users. I would consider it prudent advice to do your research no matter what it is you choose to inject or swallow or rub on your body or whatever.

bboy

I won't get into an argument about it, but if you see absaolutely no possibility of a negative side effect, I wonder why then it is not freely dispersed like asprin. I'm not saying it's poison or any such thing, simply that he should do research to see what the effects are BOTH ways, and make sure to take it properly.

Yeah I try and back peddle when I'm called out too.

J

Backpedal?

Am I to assume that you think that one should not do research before ingesting any type of AAS substance? My point was clearly referrential, and had nothing to do with pointing out or calling out anyone.

Do you believe there can be no negative responses to the ingestion of GH? Do you believe someone asking should not be informed of such?

I don't think I committed any heinous offense by suggesting he look into any possible negative side effects/issues...however you want it put so it looks good to you.

bboy

Is GH in the same class as other steroids? In that, do you have to PCT afterwards? Does it works all by itself or is there need to mix with others? Does it have to be injected?

I've often thought of 'enhancing' but feared both the injections and the fraud. Is there s way of ingesting through the mouth?

Is there anything worth taking by mouth as opposed to injection?

Thanks