HGH?

my wrist and elbow pain is bad but that supposed to go away in a couple months…

Ahh yes, to stay young forever…

Can you really buy this stuff safely from manufacturers overseas? I have been looking at purchasing some from a Chinese manufacturer, however, its still very expensive and I am concerned I might be throwing my money away on a scam or impure product…

[quote]jmillerdoc wrote:
Can you really buy this stuff safely from manufacturers overseas? I have been looking at purchasing some from a Chinese manufacturer, however, its still very expensive and I am concerned I might be throwing my money away on a scam or impure product…[/quote]

There are good products from China, but with the money involved, there are now many websites set up to look present the real product and steal your money. So there is good product, but many scam sites.

Imo using a three day a week protocol such as mwf and pinning 8-10 iu’s on those days seems to lessen the effect of the swelling as opposed to when I used it ed or even 5 on 2 off. Plus it’s doing the exact same thing. Making me lean as hell while I eat like a horse all day and I’m actually noticing I look tan/have a glow despite only going tanning like 1-2 times a month.

If you are serious you will combine the use of androgens with GH/IGF-Lr3 use. The combination of very high amounts of testosterone, or other analogs, with the high dose of GH will indeed cause hyperplasia meaning better cycles and more muscle retained. It is wise to take it while doing juice due to it’s pro-collagen effects. For everyone being cheap and just doing roids, you will highly regret it down the line after it is hard to get up because the cartilage lining of your knees or shoulders (think Jeff Bagwell) has been all but grinded away. No GH=No roids for me. Just my .2cents…

Im 5’9" weight is 220+/-. I started using HGH (1.5iu per day 5 days on-2 days off), Sustanon (250mg per week) Anavar (3 days per week) as prescribed by my endo, after blood work. 8 weeks ago my waist was 36", in the last eight weeks, I have not seen a reduction or increase in weight, but my arms have grown 2.5", waist is now 33" my chest/back takes up all the room in my shirts and I can not explain how much energy or stamina I have (I feel great!). Im 37, weight train 1.5 hrs. 6 days per week plus do 30 minutes of cardio 6 days a week. My legs and abs are cut and my strength is up by a large margin.

I studied the effects of HGH on the body before ever taking this product and as long as you do not use it (abuse it) by taking 5iu or more per day it is very safe. In Europe a lot of elderly people are receiving GH treatments because it is medically cheaper to keep them on GH than what it costs to have them off. Its the wave of future medicine and as long as the crocked politicians dont get involved (screw it up) you will see it used to increase the health of our aging population.

[quote]Cheif wrote:
Im 5’9" weight is 220+/-. I started using HGH (1.5iu per day 5 days on-2 days off), Sustanon (250mg per week) Anavar (3 days per week) as prescribed by my endo, after blood work. 8 weeks ago my waist was 36", in the last eight weeks, I have not seen a reduction or increase in weight, but my arms have grown 2.5", waist is now 33" my chest/back takes up all the room in my shirts and I can not explain how much energy or stamina I have (I feel great!). Im 37, weight train 1.5 hrs. 6 days per week plus do 30 minutes of cardio 6 days a week. My legs and abs are cut and my strength is up by a large margin.

I studied the effects of HGH on the body before ever taking this product and as long as you do not use it (abuse it) by taking 5iu or more per day it is very safe. In Europe a lot of elderly people are receiving GH treatments because it is medically cheaper to keep them on GH than what it costs to have them off. Its the wave of future medicine and as long as the crocked politicians dont get involved (screw it up) you will see it used to increase the health of our aging population. [/quote]
i am thinking about going on it dr perscibed would you recomend it?

Did you read his post?

[quote]brunottfn wrote:
Cheif wrote:

I studied the effects of HGH on the body before ever taking this product and as long as you do not use it (abuse it) by taking 5iu or more per day it is very safe. In Europe a lot of elderly people are receiving GH treatments because it is medically cheaper to keep them on GH than what it costs to have them off. Its the wave of future medicine and as long as the crocked politicians dont get involved (screw it up) you will see it used to increase the health of our aging population.
i am thinking about going on it dr perscibed would you recomend it?
[/quote]

Anyone care to comment on using it as I described? BTW yes I’m using a “larger” amount then some (cetainly not all) but by only using it 3 times a week Post workout and combing it with slin and soon some igf it seems to still be within the margin of safety.

BTW, I’d look into using igf eod or every 3rd day for those looking to try it or using it.

[quote]brunottfn wrote:
Cheif wrote:

i am thinking about going on it dr perscibed would you recomend it?[/quote]

Yes to anyone 30+ this product is worth checking out. Check out the world health organizations website. The cutting edge doctors can educate you on the benefits/effects of GH. Increasing your test (AAS cycles)levels will mess with your head. GH balances your body out to where you sleep better, feel better, function better.

Its like taking your age and dividing it by 2. I would recommend GH to my mother, its not just a body building product, its a health and wellness product. Its like everything else if you abuse it it will come back to bite you in the ass. If you control yourself its GREAT!

thanks cheif but i do not care to control myself.

[quote]FuriousGeorge wrote:
thanks cheif but i do not care to control myself.[/quote]

Go apeshit overdose and tear your body apart, Have Fun!

Do you inject into the fatty tissue below the skin? Do you do it in one spot or in several spots?

[quote]WideGuy wrote:
Anyone care to comment on using it as I described? BTW yes I’m using a “larger” amount then some (cetainly not all) but by only using it 3 times a week Post workout and combing it with slin and soon some igf it seems to still be within the margin of safety.

BTW, I’d look into using igf eod or every 3rd day for those looking to try it or using it. [/quote]

[quote]Cheif wrote:
FuriousGeorge wrote:
thanks cheif but i do not care to control myself.

Go apeshit overdose and tear your body apart, Have Fun!

[/quote]

lol

Sub-q injection on the love handle (which btw have almost ceased to exist since I’ve been on hgh) 3 times a week sometimes only 2. It’s all at once and all in the same spot. Very very simple and my total numbers equal about the same as most guys going ed or 5 on 2 off.

This style has been discussed on several other boards and I think Gavin was the guy who made it most popular. Seems to be the best route if using hgh for mainly gains in muscle size, however the fat loss is still quite there.

Going to add some GH into my cycle within the next few days here. Will keep everyone posted as to my results with the product.
See Ya

A guy in my gym used GH, and it won him a competition quite conclusively, but for months afterward he didnt feel too well.

Once he finally got checked out, turns out he got leukaemia.

When he was being treated in the hospital he was in a bed next to a guy who played basketball, who took GH for height gains, and also developed leukaemia, according to their doctors (i dont know if this is recently researched) some people are genetically predisposed with a “switch” in their blood, when confronted with elevated levels of GH, like on a cycle, it “switches on” and results in leukaemia.

Just thought i’d throw this in, apparently this genetic switch is rare, but still, somethin to consider

Thanks buddy. Just checking because I’ve actually hear a few people say that you should inject into the area’s trained. If injecting subcu it shouldn’t matter. I’m thinking about some form of GH.[quote]WideGuy wrote:
Sub-q injection on the love handle (which btw have almost ceased to exist since I’ve been on hgh) 3 times a week sometimes only 2. It’s all at once and all in the same spot. Very very simple and my total numbers equal about the same as most guys going ed or 5 on 2 off.

This style has been discussed on several other boards and I think Gavin was the guy who made it most popular. Seems to be the best route if using hgh for mainly gains in muscle size, however the fat loss is still quite there.[/quote]

StandTall wrote:
Thanks buddy. Just checking because I’ve actually hear a few people say that you should inject into the area’s trained.

HGH is not thought to have much effect itself in general tissues or muscles. Its effect is via IGF-1 that HGH causes the liver to produce. So local injections would seem to be of no benefit locally. Injections SQ into the belly fat do not make the fat grow.