HGH, What Can I Realistically Expect?

I am considering HGH

I am looking into a 6 month cycle of 4iu ED for 5 days with 2 days off each week.

Before I delve deeper into my research, what resilts can I expect from a 6 month HGH course, I would like to use the growth to help aid my bulk, I would probably run two test bulk cycles during that 6 months.

It is a lot of money to spend, so I am interested to hear from experienced users if they feel it is worth the expense, cheers

Thanks a lot Bushy, Wow stay on test too, I might as well have a venflon fitted :slight_smile:

My one major concern about HGH for me personally is that I am sure I will suffer abdo bloat and water retention, I suffer it terrible even without GH.

would a 6 month course be over kill or could I ‘get my money’s worth’ out of say a 3 month cycle on around 5iu a day?

“would a 6 month course be over kill or could I ‘get my money’s worth’ out of say a 3 month cycle on around 5iu a day?”

I’d like to know as well. Good question.

HGH is intriguing. I loved how bushi talked about having a much easier time being lean since using HGH.

Permanent gains, even if small, are appealing wouldnt you say?

wow bushy really is very experienced

I think Bushy is more prone to abdominal bloat. I’ve been running an almost identical protocol, but have not suffered any such bloat (the water retention, on the other hand, is another story). While I haven’t been on long enough to notice any musculoskeletal structure changes worth noting, I do notice an increased metabolism as well as aerobic performance.

As much as I would like it to help anaerobically, I can only wish. Indirectly, however, I think its tendon-strengthening properties aid in training at the anaerobic level, with hightened intensity and a lessened risk for injury.

[quote]Boxer666 wrote:
wow bushy really is very experienced[/quote]

What compared to you? My mum is very expereienced compared to you

[quote]Boxer666 wrote:
wow bushy really is very experienced[/quote]

duh?

Thanks a lot Bushy, would the metformin be a good addition if I did not use insulin?

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:

The combo of metformin and GH for extended periods is not favoured by the life extension crowd for nothing…

[/quote]

You’re the man, Bushy.

What dosage amount and schedule would you recommend for the metformin?

I’d also like to know why GH is recommended to be injected PWO.

The first time I used gh, I could only afford one kit. I stretched that kit (serano 6mg) for about 30 days. I have to say, just that one kit changed everything. I went from a very lean 195 to around 225, still pretty lean. But that’s not what matters most. I really felt like I completely changed my set point weight and my overall body composition. I def. agree with Bushy that the longer you can stay on the better. The protocol I’ve always used was 5 ius ed (2.5 am, 2.5 ius pwo) 7 days a week but I’m anxious to try the 10 ius eod. Personally, in my humble opinion, there is nothing better for putting on mass than gh, aas and insulin. But that’s just me.

-M

Electric_E wrote:
Thanks a lot Bushy, would the metformin be a good addition if I did not use insulin?

Yep, that’s what I said, lol.

Never use metformin and insulin on the same days. Antagonistic effects are not good when dealing with something as potentially fatal as insulin.

Bushy[/quote]

Shit sory my bad I mis read your post, I’m off to research metformin now, thanks a million Mr. Bushy sir

[quote]Electric_E wrote:
bushidobadboy wrote:
Electric_E wrote:

Never use metformin and insulin on the same days. Antagonistic effects are not good when dealing with something as potentially fatal as insulin.

Bushy

Shit sory my bad I mis read your post, I’m off to research metformin now, thanks a million Mr. Bushy sir
[/quote]

Sorry for the interruption but you SERIOUSLY do not need any more drugs in your system…seriously…

I’m starting HGH on June 1st (and insurance pays the whole lot!). I didn’t know about the Met. Thanks, BBB!!

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
Electric_E wrote:
bushidobadboy wrote:
Electric_E wrote:

Bushy

Sorry for the interruption but you SERIOUSLY do not need any more drugs in your system…seriously…

[/quote]

Seriously you need to shut the fuck up…seriously…

Headhunter wrote:
Electric_E wrote:
bushidobadboy wrote:
Electric_E wrote:

Bushy

Why, what drugs is he on that would make you jump to that conclusion?

Bushy[/quote]

If you read some of his other posts, then you’d see it — he can hardly write at all. Rambling, incoherent tripe…of course he may just have been totally smashed out on booze, so the last thing he need do is more insult to his liver.

Anyway, I only spoke out of concern for EE. On with the thread topic…an excellent one, I might add. My HGH will be to remedy a pituitary malady, so I probably won’t get the benefits you guys do, but a good read here nonetheless!