HGH vs AAS

lets take a poll…and this has been covered many times I just cant decide where to blow my hard earned money.

2 kits of HGH
or AAS 500 test E / Tren 300mg week

which would yield greatest permanent results. Will 2 kits even make a difference ? or just go AAS and buy a shitload for what the 2 kits would cost.

votes please, and reasoning behind your choice. PLZ!

this year Im going all out

:slight_smile: You wanna go all out get both. Run the test tren stack for 6-7 weeks then drop the tren and keep on with the test for another 4 weeks and overlap that with some ghrp6 and hgh (look into how to use the two they work well together). Then keep on with the hgh/ghrp combo along with pct and beyond for as long as you can afford it.

Now since you probably wont’ do that ( not an insult just saying bc you only spoke of using one or the other) don’t even fuckin bother with two kits of hgh. YOu might (I doubt it) get a decent run outta using ghrp6 with the two kits but anyone who knows any better will tell you flat out you will not get the same results from a decent AAS cycle with a good pct…but as you can see my idea of a good pct is what you are considering an alternative to a cycle.

BTW in going all out check the sticky on how to post a question like the one above here, ie. what is your cycle history, your stats, your goals, your favorite flavor of ice cream ya know

[quote]WideGuy wrote:
:slight_smile: You wanna go all out get both. Run the test tren stack for 6-7 weeks then drop the tren and keep on with the test for another 4 weeks and overlap that with some ghrp6 and hgh (look into how to use the two they work well together). Then keep on with the hgh/ghrp combo along with pct and beyond for as long as you can afford it.

Now since you probably wont’ do that ( not an insult just saying bc you only spoke of using one or the other) don’t even fuckin bother with two kits of hgh. YOu might (I doubt it) get a decent run outta using ghrp6 with the two kits but anyone who knows any better will tell you flat out you will not get the same results from a decent AAS cycle with a good pct…but as you can see my idea of a good pct is what you are considering an alternative to a cycle.

BTW in going all out check the sticky on how to post a question like the one above here, ie. what is your cycle history, your stats, your goals, your favorite flavor of ice cream ya know [/quote]

no offense brotha Ive been around this forum for a while. AAS and GH seem to cause hear issues when combined. Thats why I opted for one or the other . ANy input is appreciated including your cents. Ive been in this game for 10 years…just looking for bigger better shit. fuck it lslam it all at once right. its only a body

now that I re read I stand corrected. u dont mention gh and aas simlutaniously

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
The only real (read ‘get some visible results’) way to use a miserly 200iu of GH is as part of a fat-loss protocol. For this it can be made to work exceptionally well, but if you are thinking about muscle building, forget it and stick with the AAS.

Actually, having said that, you might get some noticeable benefits from running 200iu of GH during PCT as a way of retaining fullness and strength.

That’s my opinion.[/quote]

fck miserably 200 iu cost like 700 bucks. I wanted to go with hgh from now brcause AAS have some serious adverse effects on nme

The only real (read ‘get some visible results’) way to use a miserly 200iu of GH is as part of a fat-loss protocol. For this it can be made to work exceptionally well, but if you are thinking about muscle building, forget it and stick with the AAS.
[/quote]

Purely out of curiosity,

When you say fat-loss protocol, do you mean the ‘normal’ 2iu/day 5days/wk protocol? Or did you come up with a different protocol than your 8-12iu/day E3D?

[quote]edk3335 wrote:
fuck it lslam it all at once right.[/quote]

Right on, stick it in your burka mate!

J/K, I know you meant ‘slam’ not ‘Islam’… right?

:wink:

BBB[/quote]
lol its hard typing when ur wasted. But seriously Busy with your protocol, you reall spread 70IUs over a week on non consecutive days? and keep this up for 6 monhts? can you finance me???LOL

If someone was going to give the GH a try, and was going to add it to a backdrop of lets say 2g/week anabolics, how much total GH would one need for a good run of 6 months or so assuming maximum mass gain is the goal, and is six months the right length of time?

[quote]MassiveGuns wrote:
If someone was going to give the GH a try, and was going to add it to a backdrop of lets say 2g/week anabolics, how much total GH would one need for a good run of 6 months or so assuming maximum mass gain is the goal, and is six months the right length of time?[/quote]

I believe Bushy proposed 70iu spread over a weeks worth of time. I could be mistaken. AAS is just so much cheaper lol. and 2G/week of an anabolic? Man I dont think even pros use that much. I could barely handle 1G/week for 8 weeks…and it blew me up. I think Im gunna hit 6weekers now at 1G and load 1G at the start of it.

$1.1/iu? You jammy git.

I’m going to cry. At that price I could grow a second dick with HGH.