HGH Users

I know HGH is not a steroid. I apologize if this post is in the wrong place.

I am wondering about the physical changes from consistent use of HGH for an extended period of time (1 year to 3 years, but not any longer).

What physical changes did you see within the first 6 months, 12 months, etc.?

The changes I am most interested in are related to the muscles and bones of the hands, arms, and feet. If you experienced any changes in wrist circumference growth and/or hand growth, how many IUs were you using per day and what was the time period that these changes took place in? Also, can you quantify the growth from your use?

Thanks.

At 5iu per day (2.5 am, 2.5 pre-workout) my feet and wrists grew. Not to the eye, but my shoe size increased from a 10.5 to an 11 and my ski boots that I’d had for about 10 years became very tight – uncomfortably so. I’ve always had big wrists so the size increase was minor. These changes occurred in the first 6 months. Since then – about a year later (with 2 months off) I have not experienced any of this type of bone/structural growth while I continue to experience the positive effects of the peptide (increased LBM, lypolisis).

I also believe that there is site enhancement in the areas that you pin the hgh. I rotate shoulders and heads of the deltoid. They have become my best bodypart by far. Bro science I know, but I’m convinced it works for me.

I’ve always wondered what HGH would do for both growth, specifically width of the shoulders. I’ve been forever cursed with narrow shoulders…

olyfts2241, thanks for the reply. I have heard accounts (not sure how accurate) of people’s wrists growing up to 3/4 of an inch while on HGH and not just from the water retention (actual bone growth) as well as significant growth in their feet and hands. If you don’t mind me asking, Is your 5 ius pharmacy grade HGH? Also, is your protocol 5 days on 2 days off?

[quote]XD321 wrote:
olyfts2241, thanks for the reply. I have heard accounts (not sure how accurate) of people’s wrists growing up to 3/4 of an inch while on HGH and not just from the water retention (actual bone growth) as well as significant growth in their feet and hands. If you don’t mind me asking, Is your 5 ius pharmacy grade HGH? Also, is your protocol 5 days on 2 days off?[/quote]

I have used pharma grade and non pharma grade. IMO there is a difference when you are dosing large amounts (greater than 8iu/day) with both the bloating and speed of the results. Two months on seros and you’re going to have a very different body than 2 months on keifis almost regardless of the dosage. That said, there is good GH to be had out there. Currently using a recent batch of rips which myself and an IFBB pro both serum tested and the results were in the 30’s, so good quality stuff. Going to switch to some similarly potent grey tops soon. I do not do 5 on 2 off there is no reason to lower your serum IFG levels by taking 2 days off. If you want time off GH take a few months off and reset. As i get closer to my show I will maintain the 5iu dosage but split it into 3, 4 and 5 doses per day to maximize the lypolisis effects.