HGH Triggers Wrist, Joint Growth

Has anyone here experienced noticeable growth in the size of their wrists or joints after a lengthy cycle of HGH? How much did their circumference increase? Did these changes stick around after ending the cycle?

[quote]postal88 wrote:
Has anyone here experienced noticeable growth in the size of their wrists or joints after a lengthy cycle of HGH? How much did their circumference increase? Did these changes stick around after ending the cycle?[/quote]

Ask Bushy, I believe he had some wrist growth from using GH and slin together at least. He’s very knowledgeable on all these matters, and will provide you with a very complete answer to this and any other querry on the subject I’m sure.

ToneBone

thats awesome!

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
Yes my wrists grew.

No I didn’t measure.

Of course the changes are permanent - we are talking about bones.

In a rush, sorry.

Bushy[/quote]

Bushy, I’ve noticed people with thicker bones/joints have an easier time puting on muscle and strength. Do you feel this increase could [or has] led to an increased ability to add size and strength, aside from the obvious gains experienced while on?

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
Well you see, I was born with skinny-man bones and a skinny-man metabolism (I also didn’t eat enough, but that’s another story, lol).

So I still have an ecto’s bone structure, just that some of the bones are now thicker.

Having said that though, I definitely ‘feel’ that I’ve have taken permanent steps along the meso path.

It’s as though my body is now more homeostatically comfortable with the idea of muscle as a friend, not an energy-wasting frivolity.

Does that make sense? I’m rambling with maryjane…

Bushy[/quote]

Yeah ol Mary sure does get one to thinking doesn’t she?!!

Good one B.

Too bad the shits so damned expensive ya know?

that’s good news, too bad I can’t aford it

Nice explanation bushi. MJ gets your creativity flowing:)

Would you say HGH + AAS alone would do that, or does it take metformin/insulin on top of it?

How long of a period do you have to take HGH to see growth?

It has a very short half-life so you’ll grow within the day you take it.

As for seeing growth: Well that depends on how accurately you observe your physique.

You may notice localized fat reduction within a couple of weeks but muscular gains are purportedly slow on GH.

Bushy/others,

did you notice difference in, say, how bench press felt like after your wrists grew?
If you can grow your joints in that sense it makes me think hGh might be useful for strength guys who want to lift hyoge weights in the sense that thicker and bigger joints would withstand more stress. Is it that noticeable difference to actually reap benefits for this purpose?

My understanding is once your ephydisel (sp?) plates are closed at around 23 yrs old, your bones will no longer grow but cartalidge will, so expect growth in the ears nose and chin.

I have read many reports on hands feet and wrist growth too, not sure why you would get be so bothered about wrist growth though.

[quote]Electric_E wrote:
My understanding is once your ephydisel (sp?) plates are closed at around 23 yrs old, your bones will no longer grow but cartalidge will, so expect growth in the ears nose and chin.

I have read many reports on hands feet and wrist growth too, not sure why you would get be so bothered about wrist growth though.

[/quote]

Parts of the ribs are cartilage (sp?) aswell. I bet they’ll grow aswell.

there is cartliedge in the knee joint too, in fact all joints I think, but from what I read it only refered to mass areas of cartlidge not cartlidge that is part of other bones or joints, i.e. nose ears and chin.

It’s the long bones etc… which fuse at the ends.

Forehead, jaw etc… can grow circumferentially.

Bushy:

Did you notice any facial changes not accountable to muscle?

Does it makes the bones of your hand grow?

Fingers, knuckle’s etcetera?