So I've taken several cycles.
Taken: tren, dbol, winny, adex, clen, t3, test, deca, masteron, EQ(favorite), primo (if it was real, doubts) ghrp6, igf, cjc 1293, insulin (log and lin), HCG, clomid, and Nolvadex
all throughout my bodybuilding career. I know a lot about these compounds, too much in fact.
But I still don't know shit about HGH.
I know of these blue tops and green tops. I know they are made in china and that I REALLY don't wanna mess with that. I know about GH gut. I know that HGH is prescribed to dwarves (aka midgets).
I don't know the difference between kingtropin and somatropin and all the other tropins out there.
So my questions are the following:
1. when in my bodybuilding career can I take HGH?
2. Do I even want to mess with that stuff if I don't want that type of look. What is that look?
3. Can you stay slim on HGH?
4. Where can I learn more about HGH?
5. What are the questions I SHOULD be asking?