T Nation

Hgh Test E Tren E Winny. 7 Month Cycle

Stats

6'
220lbs ish
Not sure of bodyfat avatar is around 3 weeks ago so maybe someone could give me an idea of BF%?

Please just looking for critique on next cycle (as pictured)
This will be my fourth, last one being blast cruise over 7/8 months about a year ago

[quote]Asshdean wrote:
Stats

6’
220lbs ish
Not sure of bodyfat avatar is around 3 weeks ago so maybe someone could give me an idea of BF%?

Please just looking for critique on next cycle (as pictured)
This will be my fourth, last one being blast cruise over 7/8 months about a year ago[/quote]

That isnt a “cycle”.

That is a using low doses of test for a long period of time. Some might call it TRT or some ballshit.

If you want to put a decent steroid cycle on top of a decent training and diet plan, come back with another post after doing some research.

When I say reseacrh, I mean fully understanding hcg/serms/ais and alos understanding 7 months is a fucking long time to be on.

To be fair to you, you arent in bad shape, look fairly lean etc. But alot of work can clearly be done with diet and training by the looks of it.

so a 5 months cruise and then end with a 3 month blast.

Question: If this will be your 4th cycle how could you possibly get the results you desire with such low doses?

WTF?

yeah, 4 weeks of PCT is gonna be fine for 7 months 'on"…

[quote]cycobushmaster wrote:
WTF?

yeah, 4 weeks of PCT is gonna be fine for 7 months 'on"…[/quote]

facepalm

I’m not going to enter this, I don’t know what the guy want to be, i don’t know if he wants to grow in order to compete in nationals haha, no… to become pro, ok… ok… he’s going to PCT, no. How do you think you can grow in order do the above? mmm… … doing 4/ 6 months PCT/ TRT? NOOOOO… they don’t care. His B, C, D, E, F, etc is most likely a TRT bs… the blast is test low doses, why? I Don’t know… why use winni if your not going to compete? hummm… I’ve never used winni out of competition, only for couple weeks if competing. I’m lost here. "last one being blast cruise over 7/8 months about a year ago "?? So you want to be on PCT after all… hummm… you better use a lot of HCG…

here is my opinion:

• TRT is too low doses, my grandma uses more test - put on some 200mg range.
  • Blast is too low doses of test, put on a little more, once U increased your TRT, not too much if don’t want it. 300 to 500mg is OK. U can go low doses of test too, I did it before, it’s OK going along with tren, there is too much bullshit about low test and high tren, it is OK.
  • If you’re not going to compete in the end of your blast, take off winni, use some good stuff, primo, mast or even bold goes better.
  • Do HCG during your cycle to keep your balls, or blast HCG once you want to begin with PCT bs… HCG during is better IMO.

[quote]Thiago Monteiro wrote:

• TRT is too low doses, my grandma uses more test - put on some 200mg range.

[/quote]

I was thinking the same thing. Unless you’re using pharm grade gear, I can’t see 100mg/week even putting you in the top range of normal

Not a good cycle. Do some more research.

• Do HCG during your cycle to keep your balls, or blast HCG once you want to begin with PCT bs… HCG during is better IMO.[/quote]

I gotta disagree, just accept the fact that your balls will be lost whilst on cycle. Save the HCG for PCT.

[quote]TheSic wrote:

• Do HCG during your cycle to keep your balls, or blast HCG once you want to begin with PCT bs… HCG during is better IMO.[/quote]

I gotta disagree, just accept the fact that your balls will be lost whilst on cycle. Save the HCG for PCT. [/quote]

Why?

[quote]TheSic wrote:

I gotta disagree, just accept the fact that your balls will be lost whilst on cycle. Save the HCG for PCT. [/quote]

Why? 2x

[quote]TheSic wrote:

Why? 2x
[/quote]

3X WHY. This makes no sense.