HGH Suggestions

i have ten viles of geanatropin (HGH) and i am considering getting an 8 week cycle of tren to go with it. the only other cycles other than this i have taken are one of the tren. i do heavy bodybuilding type lifts for the first 30-45min of every work out and finish up with crssfit football WOD.

i am 187 now, fairly lean, about 10-12% is a guess, my abs show fairly well, my overall goal is to hit and maintain 200-210 and leaner than i am now. suggestions on how to take the HGH i have (dosage) and what the best way to stack the tren in with it would be.

[quote]jcole415 wrote:
i have ten viles of geanatropin (HGH) and i am considering getting an 8 week cycle of tren to go with it. the only other cycles other than this i have taken are one of the tren. i do heavy bodybuilding type lifts for the first 30-45min of every work out and finish up with crssfit football WOD.

i am 187 now, fairly lean, about 10-12% is a guess, my abs show fairly well, my overall goal is to hit and maintain 200-210 and leaner than i am now. suggestions on how to take the HGH i have (dosage) and what the best way to stack the tren in with it would be. [/quote]

Alongside the Tren you will need an aromatisable steroid. Choose whichever you want but most people go for Test.
What iu are the vials? Im guessing they will be 8-10iu, I would shoot the tren and test ED alongside a shot of HGH E3D (intramuscular). If the vials are 8-10iu, I would shoot the whole vial per shot, 10 vials will only give you 10 shots so I would consider getting more HGH.
Unforunately I ran my HGH without the presence of androgens as I had just come off cycle but I still made gains from the HGH alone.
Search ‘HGH experiment’, its a good read.

tren a? or e? i havent tried tren yet, but two of my buddies love it. they both say it kills their cardio though… also, for some, including myself, throwing in hgh with test can cause gyno issues. i have no gyno issues normally, but when i added hgh… gyno symptoms. obviously, high test equals higher estrogen, unless u have an ai of course. anyways, hgh helped gyno develop in my case.

[quote]brianb408 wrote:
tren a? or e? i havent tried tren yet, but two of my buddies love it. they both say it kills their cardio though… also, for some, including myself, throwing in hgh with test can cause gyno issues. i have no gyno issues normally, but when i added hgh… gyno symptoms. obviously, high test equals higher estrogen, unless u have an ai of course. anyways, hgh helped gyno develop in my case. [/quote]

This will most probably be prolactin-induced gyno as growth hormone can also interact with lactotrophs.
I have personal experience with elevated prolactin levels from HGH.