T Nation

HGH-Shoulder Rehab

I had a 270 degree labrum repair; ten weeks out of shoulder surgery as of this Thursday. I am trying to get my body back in apex shape as soon as possible. I am healing fast; just not fast enough for a once in a life time work opportunity. I am looking for any supplement or assistance possible to get back to my apex form. I've researched 191- somatropin; however I have no idea where to purchase it or if that is the best way to rehab my shoulder. I appreciate your time.

Thank you.

What caused the tear?

Labrum tears are typically a movement based problem. There is something dysfunctional with your movement which has lead to the combo shearing and peelback of the labrum. Restoring motion in all 4 shoulder joints is a key, as is proper stabilization of the humeral head. HGH will help you recover, but you need to address how it happened. If it was overuse, there is an underlying movement dysfunction.

The tears originated from football (270degrees). My movement has been great so far. I went from being able to having strength, barely being able to do pushups. I might be completely wrong but I (assume) the root issue for injury is fixed because of the surgery. Prior to going under the knife you could hear the noises in the joint. After 10weeks, I got under a bar, was able to do great ROM exercises. I need strength. fast. But its like you mentioned, the stability is growing from post-op. What is your recommendation? Thanks.
-Bruce

[quote]lvbigtime88 wrote:
The tears originated from football (270degrees). My movement has been great so far. I went from being able to having strength, barely being able to do pushups. I might be completely wrong but I (assume) the root issue for injury is fixed because of the surgery. Prior to going under the knife you could hear the noises in the joint. After 10weeks, I got under a bar, was able to do great ROM exercises. I need strength. fast. But its like you mentioned, the stability is growing from post-op. What is your recommendation? Thanks.
-Bruce[/quote]

Like from a hit, or over time it slowly developed? If there were mechanical signs (noises, clicking in the joint) surgery was your best best. The only way to develop strength is to start training man. Make sure you are doing eccentric band work and maybe eccentric db benching for stability, its tough to say without actually assessing your shoulder, but if you need strength you need to start training.

Ive had similar things done: Ive always been clean but i was seriously tempted during previous shoulder work and upcoming stuff. TB-500 is another one to look at apparently as well as BPC-157: Just from my research online, never actually tried them