HGH Releasers? Any Good?

Looking for any advantage i can get, while still staying on the legal side of things, and the not harmfull to my body side of things.

Powerful by USP labs is good…But anything that will help you get a deeper sleep will help. Biotest’s Z-12 is solid when it comes to that.

[quote]bakerctfd wrote:
Looking for any advantage i can get, while still staying on the legal side of things, and the not harmfull to my body side of things.[/quote]

Either ZMA or ElitePro from the store here would be wise.

what is the correlation between hgh and sleep? im assuming its because your body creates more of it during rest?

Found this in my training research files, can’t remember where it’s from. I just copied and pasted into my files.

“Cambell, roberts and bounty (2004) found that When arginine (1.2g) was ingested along with the amino acid lysine (1.2g) in young males, peak plasma growth hormone concentrations increased 8-fold at 90 minutes post-ingestion”

I thought it was interesting. Good luck getting real aminos though and not just a load of magnesium stearate and rice flour in capsules.

Found this in my training research files, can’t remember where it’s from. I just copied and pasted into my files.

“Cambell, roberts and bounty (2004) found that When arginine (1.2g) was ingested along with the amino acid lysine (1.2g) in young males, peak plasma growth hormone concentrations increased 8-fold at 90 minutes post-ingestion”

I thought it was interesting. Good luck getting real aminos though and not just a load of magnesium stearate and rice flour in capsules.