HGH Recovery

hey guys i like to know if a 100 iu of hgh for 4 week is good will i see recovery effects i
i am going to train 2 times a day for oly lifting so mostly recovery work will i lose gain and
what is a better way not more then 4 weeks i need to be clean for drug test soon after :smiley:

ok. well English clearly isn’t your first language, so ill do my best here.

100iu will not suffice, you will need more. I use 5iu every morning, and have been using this for a few months. I have noticed very nice regeneration effects.

Olympic lifting is not a good idea if you are trying to avoid injuries, especially training twice a day.

GH is meant to be used long-term, 4-5 iu a day.

[quote]blue spirit wrote:
hey guys i like to know if a 100 iu of hgh for 4 week is good will i see recovery effects i
i am going to train 2 times a day for oly lifting so mostly recovery work will i lose gain and
what is a better way not more then 4 weeks i need to be clean for drug test soon after :D[/quote]

Your not really gonna see a great amount of anything from that.

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:
ok. well English clearly isn’t your first language, so ill do my best here.

100iu will not suffice, you will need more. I use 5iu every morning, and have been using this for a few months. I have noticed very nice regeneration effects.

Olympic lifting is not a good idea if you are trying to avoid injuries, especially training twice a day.

GH is meant to be used long-term, 4-5 iu a day. [/quote]

I know plenty of people using 2-3 iu a day and seeing great progress. I do agree you need atleast a few months to see much of anything though.

hey thx guys i am concerned about my natural hgh levels i don’t want to shut them down when i come off and i like to stay on 4 weeks only because of doping tests im not looking to get a big deal of gains just will i keep the gains as i come off for like 6 months clean and training 2x a day is not going to be a problem done it all ready for long term training natural and no big injuries :smiley: