HGH Reconstitution Help?

And your gear is leaking out? I’ve never heard of this but I’ve never pinned daily.

I’m gonna bring in @iron_yuppie and @zeek1414 to help us out. They are super sharp and may have some ideas.

2 Likes

I was just about to tag them LOL

What do you mean leaking out?

Leaking out of your muscles or leaking out of the actual injection site/hole on to your skin.

Out of the actual injection site

onto my skin

Where are we pinning what muscle?

I pin delts and quads

Try back filling a slin pin for delts. 28 gauge half inch insulin needle.

I dont do quad injections but I can offer some help i think.

Try a 25 gauge 1 and a half inch needle smaller hole and a bit deeper. Also make sure the muscle is not flexed when injecting and inject slowly.

Also inject into a cold muscle not after you have worked it.

@brasi0201 and try to massage the muscle after to help disperse the oil

I occasionally get a small drop leak back out through the injection site of my trt injections. I’ll do a z-track injection or a bubble lock which helps. But, at least in my case, it’s a pretty small amount and it doesn’t affect my dosing. I use either a 27 guage or 29 guage IM for reference.

My injections are done at 5am every day before I hit the gym, I’ve never had leakage before the gear I am currently using which is why I am a bit weary of the gear. Leakage is happening immediately after I pull out the needle there’s not even time to massage it down @studhammer

You must have some extremely thin oil as a carrier. I’ve just never heard of this.

3 Likes

Maybe a thinner oil. Not sure im kinda just guessing now. I would def try the thinner deeper needle.

1 Like

@studhammer yeah I’m pretty upset about it to be honest. I’ll order some 1 1/2" 25g and see what happens

I don’t suppose you have a wife/GF that could pin you in your glutes while laying down? Maybe gravity would help keep it from draining

My fiance pins my delts for me, I would have to show her how to pin glutes as well but it’s not difficult. The thing that gets me is even in my quads I get serious leakage and I pin sitting down so its straight in at 90 degrees. It’s literally coming up and out of my muscle. I’ll record it tomorrow morning and post it, it’s honestly the strangest thing I’ve ever seen

Are you putting pressure on the site immediately post injection? Just put the alcohol swab over it, push (not too hard) and hold for 20 seconds. It should seal up with that so the oil viscosity won’t matter.

Try to pin standing with your weight on opposite leg your pinning.

I pin with 1” 23 gauge and I notice if I pull the needle out really fast it will leak a touch of clear fluid but if it leave it in for a second after injection and remove needle slowly I’m good.

I’m trying to understand the physics of this. Pinning IM means that oil is going into muscle, and the relative density of the muscle could act against the oil and displace it (and in fact that’s what we want to happen). But for it to leak all the way out, through a thick layer of skin, is…not how it should work. Oil is heavier than water. What is most of the subcutaneous space filled with? Water. Water makes up a huge percentage of all our bodies, so the force necessary to push oil out with water is much higher than naturally exists in our system at most times. So I’m with Stud, the carrier oil has to be something very thin, otherwise the physics of this simply do not make sense.