T Nation

HGH Question

A friend of mine has GIVEN me about 90iu's of HGH. I have researched this product and most successful cycles are ran for very long periods of time. I was curious if I should just sell this or try to incorporate it with a cycle or do I need to try to purchase more (which is going to be quite difficult considering my source hasnt been able to get ahold of this)

I am not sure what protocol would be for such a small amount of HGH. Would it be more beneficial to do less iu's/day or more iu's/day for a shorter period?

I'll have a test base as well, so I was thinking even if I only experience the fat loss properties of the hgh due to the short use I'd be happy with that. Especially considering it was free. I just want to know whether I would actually see benefits or try and sell it and go with my original plan of Tren A/Test P at the end of the summer.

BMC

If you don’t really care whether or not you run a long “cycle” of GH or not, and wouldn’t mind just using it for the fat loss benefits, then I would say that a modified version of BBB’s HGH protocol would suit your circumstances well (perhaps his “Poor Man’s HGH Protocol,” not sure if I got his nomenclature just right, look toward the end of The HGH Experiment thread)

Anyway I have experienced pretty well immediate fat loss benefits upon IV administration of GH, and I would also say that IM pre-workout happens to entail a number of lovely benefits as well, not the least of which is an unbelievable fascia stretching pump.

For the record, I do think 90iu is a pretty sorry amount to work with (what’s with the off amount, btw? I’m used to seeing either 80 or 100.), and I would want to have at the very least twice that; but if you genuinely don’t care, and are happy to just use it up, then I still think you could get a number of benefits out of that amount that you will still be very happy with.

BBB will be the guy to go to with a much richer explanation of the “why” than I will, however.

I agree totally - i have been looking into the protocol with a view to run it aswell, and i would suggest that for it to be ran, one would need at least 200iu for around 6 weeks worth… preferably more.

HGH in all honesty isn’t anywhere near as expensive these days - with prices ranging from $1-$2 per iu, anywhere inbetween is acceptable IME.

Either run it as Cortes suggested, using BBB’s poor man protocol (IM injections, as i too wouldn’t recommend just ‘anyone’ to stick pins in their veins) OR keep it on ice and add a couple hundred iu to it… giving you a decent amount to maximise your results.

Add AAS and maybe a little slin or IGF (depending on your development and experience) and you should be very happy.

Brook

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Yes BBB is right on the dosage as well. So 90 iu should last quite long enough to see results.

Not positive where the amount came from. I could’ve mistaken what he said.

I am going to put together my cycle and decide. Now that I hear about BBB adding test and tren, maybe I’ll just add it to my already planned cycle of Test + Tren instead of selling it and putting the money towards the cycle.

Dont get me wrong, if the benefits are worth the cost I can definitely afford whatever needed, its merely the fact that my source cant get it and I’m not positive if I’m ready to go through a few trial/error runs with online websites.

I will probably just end up adding the HGH to the cycle im currently researching and just push up the timeframe on when I planned on running it.

BMC

You know i luv ya BBB but i have to wonder, 500mg test + 200 masteron + 200tren acetate + intense interval training with supersets and low GI carb approach but yet we give tremendous credit to the GH? I seriously doubt the results would have been any differetn without it. You know i am old school with the GH so maybe i am wrong but i always wondered how with 4 different compunds flowing in our blood we can specifically state that the GH worked at all over the short time period…i have to maintain my position that it doesn’t.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Although if anyone cares to shoot me a PM with some helpful information about online purchasing I wouldnt be too upset with you.

if not, I’ll be sticking to the amount I have and the fat loss characteristics of HGH will have to suffice.

BMC

I think we all need friends like yours…

Its weird how things work out, now I have come across more Genentech HGH. So I’ll be putting together quite a cycle for this summer. Now I’m excited. Christmas came early.

BMC