HGH Protien Fragemnt 177-191

I figured you fellas would be interested in this.So here goes.
Researchers have isolated the fat
burning properties of hGH by isolating the weight loss peptide located on the C-terminal region of the human Growth Hormone.

Result: a peptide that increases fat oxidation, triggers lipolytic sensitivity, and induces weight loss! Unlike hGH, however, hGH fragment does not interact with the hGH receptor. It does not induce hyperglycemia, reduce insulin secretion, nor does it induce cell proliferation. EFFECT: Pure fat loss!!

I’m pretty damn stoked about this stuff.

Get Swole,
biscuite

has anyone here tried this yet?..a friend of mine got me some, but, I haven’t tried it yet.

[quote]biscuite wrote:
I figured you fellas would be interested in this.So here goes.
Researchers have isolated the fat
burning properties of hGH by isolating the weight loss peptide located on the C-terminal region of the human Growth Hormone.

Result: a peptide that increases fat oxidation, triggers lipolytic sensitivity, and induces weight loss! Unlike hGH, however, hGH fragment does not interact with the hGH receptor. It does not induce hyperglycemia, reduce insulin secretion, nor does it induce cell proliferation. EFFECT: Pure fat loss!!

I’m pretty damn stoked about this stuff.

Get Swole,
biscuite[/quote]

“Data generated by Metabolic
scientists now strongly suggest that AOD9604 acts through the growth
hormone receptor (GHR) subsequently activating some, but not all of the
molecular signalling events associated with interaction of whole hGH with the
GHR”
This is straight from the Metabolic web site. Which is the company developing the yet to be named drug AOD9604.

http://www.metabolic.com.au/files/XDIZQYZBLT/ASX_AODUpdate_20April2005.pdf

Still, this stuff sounds great. I was doing a quick search on Google about this stuff and found some studies.

http://ajpendo.physiology.org/cgi/content/full/279/3/E501

http://ajpendo.physiology.org/cgi/content/abstract/234/5/E527

I would love to read more about these new peptides and other drugs on T-Nation. Where is Cy Wilson when you need him? He used to do drug updates.

I just use real HGH :slight_smile:

Advanced-Stealth

Never tried them myself, but on some other boards have heard some good things about GHRP-6 as far as mass goes. Also, have heard quite a bit of positive feedback about hgh fragment 177-191 and also hexarelin.

[quote]biscuite wrote:
does not induce hyperglycemia, reduce insulin secretion
[/quote]

While HGH has been shown to do that in short term tests and therapy, after 6 months those problems do not exist. So such effects have been shown to be transient. IGF-1 does not create any of those effects at all. So maybe IGF-1 is what you want now. But who is really saying that they do not want those other benefits of HGH? As for diabetics, they would simply adjust on a day to day levels with their blood sugar test results.

what would be the best way to take this…SUB-Q, or IM…I’ve mixed opinions on IGF,…so…what is everyone’s take on this product??

[quote]iksrtfo28 wrote:
what would be the best way to take this…SUB-Q, or IM…I’ve mixed opinions on IGF,…so…what is everyone’s take on this product??
[/quote]

Peptide hormones can be injected IM or SQ. But often, SQ is used to get a slower release into the blood stream.

Example: insulin is injected SQ; but if injected IM, the action can be strong and sudden with short duration. Meanwhile blood sugar levels can drop too low and there is a risk of death in some situations. The slower release with longer duration is a desired outcome in many cases.

AR reported injecting a peptide IV to see what would happen and found the result to be something he did not want to repeat.

Wow, intersting stuff…

I am interested in GH for fat loss purposes but was always a little concerned about its effect on the activation and proliferation of cancerious cells (my granmother & cousin had cancer, so theres a little bit of history in our family)

Is anyone stocking this peptide at the moment??

CD

[quote]CELTIC-DEVIL wrote:
Wow, intersting stuff…

I am interested in GH for fat loss purposes but was always a little concerned about its effect on the activation and proliferation of cancerious cells (my granmother & cousin had cancer, so theres a little bit of history in our family)

CD[/quote]

Aha, after a quick look I see Lion nutrition has it.

ANybody any experience with it? Howe doe sit compare to the fat loss of regular GH??

[quote]CELTIC-DEVIL wrote:
CELTIC-DEVIL wrote:
Wow, intersting stuff…

CD

Go with IBE.

Aha, after a quick look I see Lion nutrition has it.

ANybody any experience with it? Howe doe sit compare to the fat loss of regular GH?? [/quote]