HGH, Peptides, and AAS to Recover from Surgery

I was intending on taking a break when I went overseas, which is in three weeks. But I’m drastically reducing the volume as of today. I love exercise, and currently I use that, alongside work to keep me busy at all times.

The injuries I’m racking up are insane. With my connective tissue profile it’s difficult to not rack up injuries. So I need to take a couple weeks off before a couple/few weeks turns into a few months or longer.

21 hours per week is going to turn into 4-6 hours/wk.

1 Like

Day 14 update:

I have had full range of motion back in my right shoulder/arm/back for about 5-6 days now. The bruising is still just barely hanging out on my right bicep, I have no idea why. My forearm, wrist and hand are all still sore on the RHS. I think this is just due to the severe swelling and fluid build up from the initial injury, which occured 31 days ago. The swelling and bruising got worse for about 5-6 days after the injury and then began to recede after that. I suppose it just hasn’t fully subsided yet, even though there is no visible bruising anymore (aside from the one spot that I noted)

I carried a 100 lb box all by myself yesterday and I felt nothing in my lat. I also tried not to load more lat more than necessary while carrying. My coach has had me training my lat VERY LIGHTLY for 2 training sessions now, and I have had no issues or setbacks with that either, not even soreness in the torn area. I still think I’ll be back to 100% by January 1 or sooner.

All of that is to say, I’m fairly certain this protocol that I am on is working.

Anyone that has read this far, I also have a couple of questions:

1. I have been pinning my HGH and then drinking my protein coffee (black coffee with a single scoop of whey protein in it) more or less at the same time, but usually not eating for an hour or two. Is this improper timing for HGH (3.5 IU/day)?

2. I have been taking Berberine for a few days now, only taking 400 mg/day. I have no idea what an appropriate dose of this is. Can anyone enlighten me? I supposed I should’ve done just a little more research before just starting this stuff, but in my passive reading/research I found nothing about dosing on Berberine (only Metformin).

As a reminder, my current protocol is:

2500 mcg TB500 2x/wk
500 mcg BPC 157 daily
3.5 IU HGH daily
50 mg testC 2x/week
50 mg deca 2x/week

Did you rupture a vessel behind your lens?

central serous chorioretinopathy.

I developed 3 holes in the back of my eye wall that leaked fluid between my eyewall and retina and created a huge pocket of fluid that left me almost totally blind in one eye until the fluid began to dissipate. As the fluid dissipates, my vision comes back extremely distorted. Vision distortion is inversely proportional to the amount of fluid in that pocket. Now, about 34 days later, my vision is about 80-85% returned in my right eye. Last time this happened, it took about 6-8 weeks for vision to be this close to restored.

2 Likes

So far my recovery is going very well. Still on pace to be 100% again by Jan 1.

I did bump all the way up to 4IU/day of HGH, but I backed it off to 3 IU. Sleeping has been difficult the last couple of nights because of extreme hand numbness, So extreme it is painful, if that makes sense. That probably sounds like a complete oxymoron but I don’t know how else to describe it. I already sleep in a way that my hands usually go numb anyways, but it has been much worse the last few days. I do like the HGH for the recovery aspect, but I don’t think I’ll be running it the full 6 months that I had planned to. In fact I may just run the 2 kits I got and be done with it. It is hard to tell if I am getting any other benefits from it since my training has been so neutered with the injuries.

I can’t remember but did you end up going pharma for growth or black market? If black market did you happen to see a purity and dimmer test? If so, what was it

I ended up going black market. One test I saw was 95% purity (based on the test date I believe that was using Jano’s newer, more accurate method that show lower purity) and contained 12IU (vials are supposed to be 10IU). I’m pretty sure I saw another test that was about the same but I cannot remember where that test was.

2 Likes

Quick update:

I have been lifting light to moderate loads with my lat and have had zero issues, not even DOMS. I was doing sets of 12 on dumbbell rows with a 70 lb dumbbell and had no issue with that. I would say the lat is healing up very well.

I also have had an issue in my low back which has gotten worse over the last 18 months. But I can tell it is getting better too, and that is likely just from running the peptides and GH.

Current protocol:
2500 mcg TB500 2x/wk
500 mcg BPC 157 daily
3 IU HGH daily
50 test cyp 2x/wk
50 nand deca 2x/wk

4 Likes

Glad things are going well man!!

2 Likes

So I had blood drawn yesterday and got the results back today.

My test (I am assuming total since it doesn’t say free or total) is 1330 (264-916), E2 is 19.1 (7.6-42.6) and SHBG is 19.4 (16.5-55.9). I am only running the protocol below. I feel that my test is VERY high for what I am running. I did start taking boron a couple of weeks ago too, which I heard helps increase free test. Can anyone help me decipher why my test is so high? I pinned Sunday morning and had bloods pulled Tuesday morning.

@iron_yuppie @mnben87 @readalot

Current protocol:
2500 mcg TB500 2x/wk
500 mcg BPC 157 daily
3 IU HGH daily
50 test cyp 2x/wk
50 nand deca 2x/wk

1 Like

Would be really high for me. Did you pull at trough? Is it pharma test (might be overdosed if not)?

Those numbers aren’t unheard of with that dose, but if you have lots of other blood work, that disagrees with it, then it might be something to look into.

Another thing. Labs screw stuff up. A buddy just went through getting his gear tested because of what is most likely a lab error. He was taking 1 CC of Test E 250mg/mL. His total came back at like 200 ng/dL. He was like it is just oil I am injecting. Got the same vial tested and it was at like 275 mg/mL. I think it must have been a lab error.

1 Like

I forgot to mention it, but I updated my post. I pinned Sunday morning and blood was pulled Tuesday morning. Right about 48 hours apart.

Most of my blood work at 200 mg/wk of test shows around 1000 or so, MAYBE 1100. I think the highest I ever had was about 1300 but that was because I pinned that morning.

Will the HGH increase test?

Was your test LC/MS-MS or ELICA?

It was ELICA. I know we have spoken about this before, but I didn’t think it would be a big deal since I am not blasting. Is it still a big deal?

Deca will show up as increased test on bloodwork. I was taking 125/wk test e and 125/wk deca and test came up 1950 at trough. On 175mg/ wk test e only i am at arounf 800 normally.

3 Likes

:point_up_2:t2:What he said. Your test reading isn’t really your test reading. It’s probably some percentage of that number.

1 Like

Gotcha, so if I ran an LC/MS-MS, would the nandrolone show up in any of those hormone markers?

No, it would be functionally invisible.

1 Like

I think the lat healing process is more or less complete. I’ll slowly progress into pushing heavy weights with it again, but I have been lifting pain free for a few weeks now and there is nothing happening that leads me to believe it was ever injured in the first place. There is an issue in my low back that is still healing up and I can tell that the peptides have greatly promoted recovery. It only hurts when overhead pressing and when running a yoke, but only if I don’t have my hips under my shoulders.

With that said, I’ll be changing up my protocol:

New protocol:
1250 mcg TB500 2x/wk (front load phase is complete so cutting dose in half)
500 mcg BPC 157 daily
100 test cyp 2x/wk

I am dropping the GH because I just can’t keep my hands from going numb. I wake up multiple times per night with severely numb hands. I REALLY hoped to be able to mess with the growth for a bit longer, especially at the price I am getting the HGH (I have seen 3rd party testing to know (believe) that it’s legit even though it only costs $70/100IU). I am also dropping the deca because I really just don’t know that it is doing anything for recovery and I want to give myself time off of this before my next blast.

I also realized I never put a pic of this injury up:

5 Likes

So I got a bit of disheartening news today. I had an echocardiogram done yesterday and got the results today. my estimated LVEF (left ventricular ejection fraction) is around 40%, which is on the low end of “slightly abnormal” range. The normal range is 50-70% for 30’s males.

If I had to guess this probably has something to do with all of the nand/tren I have run (as there is mild LVH noted on my report as well), BUT some of the side effects of low EF I have been dealing with for longer than I have been using gear, which leads me to believe that it could also be caused by sleep apnea, which I have had for a long time.

Apparently sleep apnea causes high BP (which I knew) and high BP can lead to low EF (which I did not know). Generally my BP isn’t all that high, usually 130/85 on high days (most days I am much closer to 125/80). So I am going to get a sleep study done and likely get a CPAP. And in the mean time, I will obviously stay away from the harsh stuff and just run my TRT for the foreseeable future.

The doc did tell me that I can continue lifting as I have been as long as I am not having issues with my heart while lifting. I have never had heart issues while lifting.

On another note, I deadlifted 405 with great ease the other day and stopped there, I wanted to try to test out my lat and make sure I didn’t become weak after dealing with this injury. It was certainly the fastest I have ever pulled 405 without a belt or lifting straps (it might even be the fastest I have ever pulled even with belt and straps).

My grip strength has gone wayyyy up and I credit my training block leading up to SC nats for that. I hit 455 DOH back in the summer and almost locked it out before I dropped it. I’m gonna try to hit 500 DOH at my next reasonable chance to do so.

2 Likes