HGH @ Only 4 iu EOD....Proper Dosing Protocol?

I have a bunch of pharm grade HGH. I’m a college student, however, so I can’t afford to run it at doses high enough for BBB’s protocol. Before reading some posts, I was going to run it at 2 iu ED, but now I realize ED is not ideal. Still, that is about the rate at which I can afford to run it- about 60 iu/month.

I was thinking instead I could do 4 iu EOD or 6 E3D…But wasn’t sure how I should split the dosage up? My main goals are, as BBB put it, the mesomorphic body transformation, being an ectomorph myself.

I was thinking 1.5 IU upon waking, 2.5 IU postworkout? Or would splitting it into 3 or more doses be worth it even at such small dosages?

I will be doing IM for now btw…I know IV is better but I have an extreme phobia of IV needles (long story) and I would need to work my way towards that. IM is the only way I could run it for now (or SubQ but some more reading I realize there is no need to)

I tried pm-ing BBB but I don’t think it went through so I decided to post this up as well.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Actually apparently E3D is superior to EOD? Thought I had read it wasn’t but saw a recent BBB saying it was so fuck it I’ll do that.

So new dosage schedule would be 6 iu E3D…still need to know when would be ideal to inject though.

And also if in fact E3D is better than EOD

I read that BBB advised his friend to shoot 10 iu pre-workout E3D for the “mesomorphic conditioning” to take place…so would this be correct for me? Should I do 6 iu’s E3D (assuming I can handle a 6 iu shot without sides, I’d start lower obviously and work up) immediately pre-workout?

I know I’ve seen at least another thread where he talks about it being important to take it post-workout too…is this also correct? The more I read the more questions I have!

Also forgot to mention…I will be running pharm grade test prop @ 500+mg/wk alongside it for about 10 weeks.

I was thinking I’d run HGH solo for like 2 months and then start the test…is there any sense behind that, or should I just start the HGH when I start my test cycle? I just finished my PCT from a previous (mild) cycle…8 weeks prop @ 500mg/week. So I don’t want to jump back on without allowing for some time off .

I know HGH alone will have some effects, but if it’s not gonna do much for my goals without AAS alongside it I’d rather hold off seeing as how expensive it is.

Sorry to keep responding to my own thread but just wanted to use it to ask one more question:

Will this mesomorphic conditioning take place if I am on a calorie restricted diet? Or should I bulk for optimal results?

Thanks do the reply! If I dose 6 iu Humatrope E3D, intramuscularly, when should I take it? All in the am? Half in the am half preworkout?

Perfect thanks! I do a typical 5-day body part split…should I align my training schedule with HGH days in a certain way? I know you said an HGH injection sort of sets the hormonal wheels in motion for 2-3 days so it’s not like it’s a temporary thing but still would it be more beneficial to dose on days where I am working body parts that are lagging?

As for GHRP was considering it…if I ran GHRP-6 (any reason for that over GHRP-2 or Ipamorelin? Heard 2 is stronger and Ipa has less cortisol/prolactin sides) would I also need to run Mod-GRF in conjunction with it?

I was thinking this:

Upon waking: 100 mcg GHRP-2, 100 mcg Mod-GRF 129

10 minutes later: 3 iu HGH

Pre-training: 100 mcg GHRP-2, 100 mcg Mod-GRF 129

10 minutes later: 3 iu HGH

500-750mg test propionate would be ran alongside it.

does this look OK? should the peptides be dosed on non-HGH days as well?

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
You need to run AAS with your GH to see any significant, lasting changes IMO. However I could be wrong; I’ve never run GH without AAS and tried to see those changes.

BBB[/quote]

Does this apply to GHRP6 as well? Given that GHRP6 is a secretagogue that will stimulate a much smaller increase in GH that running exogenous GH would provide, shouldn’t we also expect there to be no significant, lasting changes without AAS?

I ask because many people seem to run GHRP6 off-cycle.

You need to run AAS with your GH to see any significant, lasting changes IMO. However I could be wrong; I’ve never run GH without AAS and tried to see those changes.

BBB[/quote]

This is true from my experience. Unless you plan IV injection which I have never tried, tbh the cost:effect ratio was not justified.

3iu upon waking, 3iu pre-training.

Why not use some GHRP6 to amplify the pulse? It’s cheap and relatively legal.

BBB[/quote]

I don’t want to sound too uneducated, but what is GHRP6?
Thanks,