HGH Newbie

Hi All,

As the title states Ive just started a course of HGH and planned to do 12 months on somatropin Bought directly from a mate who lives in china where the lab is so I know its 100%.
im 5 weeks, I train at 6-30am Mon to Fri so I take 4iu after my workout and 4iu just before bed so 8iu per day.

im also taking 2ml sustanon pw, 1ml decca 300 pw and 1ml of cyp every 4 days.
I was feeling great and in week 4 went to the docs for something unrelated and he took bloods, 1 day later calls me back to say he needed to see me.

He seems concerned that im producing far too many red blood cells and not getting enough oxygen to them and so he says im in danger of clotting.

the day after this I start getting the usual hand cramps and tingling tendons when im lifting. Ive put this down to 8iu per day being too much so im down to 4iu for now and will build back up in amonth if things calm down. Ive also dropped the cyp.

My question is has anyone else been told theyre producing too many red blood cells or is this related to something else as the doc said he wants to test for bone cancer to be on the safe side.

All your input would be much appreciated so would tips on if you think I should be doing anything better or different.
Thanks Andy.

[quote]andyd66 wrote:
Hi All,

As the title states Ive just started a course of HGH and planned to do 12 months on somatropin Bought directly from a mate who lives in china where the lab is so I know its 100%.
im 5 weeks, I train at 6-30am Mon to Fri so I take 4iu after my workout and 4iu just before bed so 8iu per day.

im also taking 2ml sustanon pw, 1ml decca 300 pw and 1ml of cyp every 4 days.
I was feeling great and in week 4 went to the docs for something unrelated and he took bloods, 1 day later calls me back to say he needed to see me.

He seems concerned that im producing far too many red blood cells and not getting enough oxygen to them and so he says im in danger of clotting.

the day after this I start getting the usual hand cramps and tingling tendons when im lifting. Ive put this down to 8iu per day being too much so im down to 4iu for now and will build back up in amonth if things calm down. Ive also dropped the cyp.

My question is has anyone else been told theyre producing too many red blood cells or is this related to something else as the doc said he wants to test for bone cancer to be on the safe side.

All your input would be much appreciated so would tips on if you think I should be doing anything better or different.
Thanks Andy.[/quote]

Post labwork with ranges.

Aas increases rbc count as you should know. But maybe your doc is seeing something else. No one can really help without labwork.

Does he know what you are taking?

yes I was totally upfront with him and told him exactly what I was on.