HGH Info

I always wish their would be a sticky about HGH but theres not. The one truly good part of this forum is the steriod forum where bro actually help other bros… So whats the deal on HGH? Seems like no real consensus on brands, use, ect… Having used it a few years heres my opinion. I’d like for more expierenced bros to chime in…Heres my $0.02 anyone join in if you can add to this. This is all my personal expierence

H is easily faked best way I know how to make sure its real is
A) Make sure its in freeze dried vial with pop cap & mix it your self per the instruction
B) Pin a fairly high dose before bedtime… Real HGH promotes a deep REM sleep so you should have really vivid dreams, also the high dose may make make you very hungry, have slight twitchs, joint pain. For me the sides indicate its a legit source and I can buy more down the road

As far as dosing goes I like 5/2 SQ early morning for gettin lean and PW IM 5/2 for gettin big

Let’s see if we can help each other out on H once and for all as it seems to by the G spot of juice… We know its there just dont hit it right all the time :wink:

I’ve never had a problem with fake GH, having only ever used Jintropin (last 10 or 12 years anyway) but have a minor note to add to your thoughts on spotting real vs fake: My fingernail growth absolutely takes off with GH use, every time, and if that did not happen, personally I’d doubt my stuff. That doesn’t require experiencing any adverse side effects to be sure it’s real, as this kicks in at least for me far before any adverse effects. For me the effect is pronounced at even 2 IU/day, and noticeable even at only 1 IU/day.

Always heard good stuff about Jins… Solid price pretty pure… I feel like the generic chinese is just as good as the American stuff like Serostim. To me its like buying asprin vs wallgreens asprin … With that said H can be verry expensive so if running 2-4iu go with the good stuff but if you just need gains like on a T cycle a cheaper Chinese is fine since you might be in the 8-10iu ballpark…unless a paid athlete in which case fuck it

x2 on joint pain. I also felt an upset stomach for about 30mins after a pin. Not sure if that’s something normal or not.

Bill what is your opinion on injecting hgh before bed? Is it hard to recover natural gh production?

Recovery of natural GH production doesn’t seem to be an issue.

I’ve never found specific timing to be of noticeable importance – I’m not saying that there is or can be no advantage to particular timings, but it just hasn’t seemed important. Perhaps this is because the biological effect is sustained, though the period of high levels in the blood is short.

It would also be hard to pick out differences such as working say 10% better to inject at one time versus another, so there could well be such things that I just never picked up.

Most, if not all FDA GH instructs the user to take one large pin before bed. I’m assuming they’ve done extensive research in regards to the subject, and what works best. Others believe that Waking Up / Preworkout is best for fat loss, while Post Workout / before bed is best for muscle growth.

[quote]Bill Roberts wrote:
Recovery of natural GH production doesn’t seem to be an issue.

I’ve never found specific timing to be of noticeable importance – I’m not saying that there is or can be no advantage to particular timings, but it just hasn’t seemed important. Perhaps this is because the biological effect is sustained, though the period of high levels in the blood is short.

It would also be hard to pick out differences such as working say 10% better to inject at one time versus another, so there could well be such things that I just never picked up.

[/quote]

Thats what i thought as well. I prefer the sleep benefits i get with nightly injects so i do morning and night

^ night time feels great & the dreams are like fuckin inception… its true on the instructions it recomends night. However i have heard from my trt hrt spot where i get legal h that nights was better for older folk. They also told me the most optimum time would be if you wake up early to pee then go back to sleep.

Does food timing have anything to do with absorbtion of gh. Or even certain macros? Or does this not matter?

Not sure on macros. It does help the body turn protien to muscle. It helps with metabolism so your diet is more forgiving on h… about use it to lean out most likely 2kits over 10 weeks… for leaning out i like 3-4 iu first thing in morning then cardio 45min ss or 20hiit low carb with 1 carb up day per week. The formula i use is
protien 1.5 x bw
carb .5 x bw
fat .5x bw
Then cheat/carb day sunday
seems to work on h better then off imo

[quote]thehebrewhero wrote:
Not sure on macros. It does help the body turn protien to muscle. It helps with metabolism so your diet is more forgiving on h… about use it to lean out most likely 2kits over 10 weeks… for leaning out i like 3-4 iu first thing in morning then cardio 45min ss or 20hiit low carb with 1 carb up day per week. The formula i use is
protien 1.5 x bw
carb .5 x bw
fat .5x bw
Then cheat/carb day sunday
seems to work on h better then off imo[/quote]

Oh yeah no doubt, i know all that but i was more wondering about best time to inject around food, or if it even matters, because i know with ghrp it does matter, to my knowledge anyway. But maybe exo hgh is different than a natural release like ghrp produces.

Im not sure… Ive always played around with different dosing regimes & brands. I think 4iu a day or more over 90days no matter how you slice it you will see some decent gains. Are you going name brand or generic? I always wonder how guys can afford the premium stuff on 6 or more iu dosings. Purity is important but in the end isnt 191 aas pretty much the same shit? Ive done chinese generics & stuff like serostim never noticed much diff eccept my bank account

Right now im using hks kits which seem to have a good rep. Im honestly not willing to spend much more but always interested in better quality.

Hks is that kig or rip T? U trying to get lean or big?

[quote]thehebrewhero wrote:
Hks is that kig or rip T? U trying to get lean or big?[/quote]

Idk theyre just greytops. I got a show in less than 3 weeks so lean is the goal right now

Gotcha chinese thats cool. Heard some are good. Its easy to mail the white label stuff. Just test it to make sure its not hcg…Not 4 sure could be broscience but the old factory that used to make jins pumps out blues, greys, greens… Heard blues were a solid mimic…
U runin anything with the H to cut? H always make my veins look nice too… I was thinking about running anavar & H with a trt dose of T to cut up no show just wanna get some ass at Vegas pools

If you know who hk is, he has a very good rep. Im not worried.

I have a show in less than 3 weeks so ya im using more than just gh

What’s the difference in somatropin, jintropin, kingtropin?

Ever heard of google? Its the term for hgh made in a lab as opposed to your body. Its a peptide. Kigs,jins,hyge, ect ect are just brand names. Dont ask which is best we cant talk about that. All I can say is go for 191aas its more stable & closer to your bodys natural hgh. Taking 192 can fuck u up