Hgh: How Safe Is It?

Hi
I am 26 y.o. and I am engaged in fitness 4 years. Already 6 month I stopped noticing training progress so I decided to use hgh for my workout. Does anyone deals with hgh? I want to know all benefits and side effects obtained in practice before start my own course.

This link should explain everything

Its not the end all be all. I’ve been on it for about 3 yrs… Havent had any real sides… Other then if you take too much you get headaches, jitters, sore joints. On does 2-4ius you you will see. Better skin tone, hair looks good, less sore ness in gym, faster recovery, better ability to stay lean or bulk up if protien is high and WO is solid.
Its not like a cycle of test but for me at 37 it helps me stay in my 20’s

[quote]thehebrewhero wrote:
Its not the end all be all. I’ve been on it for about 3 yrs… Havent had any real sides… Other then if you take too much you get headaches, jitters, sore joints. On does 2-4ius you you will see. Better skin tone, hair looks good, less sore ness in gym, faster recovery, better ability to stay lean or bulk up if protien is high and WO is solid.
Its not like a cycle of test but for me at 37 it helps me stay in my 20’s[/quote]

have you noticed it have any reverse effects of thinning hair? not a big deal just curious

[quote]Yogi wrote:
This link should explain everything

LOL. I actually followed that link.

SB