HGH Held By Customs...

HGH Held by customs for 2 weeks- now they want to Deliver Whats up?

Hey guys please pardon the interruption. I have been listening to your conversations for about 9 months and did not want to interrupt, but I have a question and while I have your attention, which I thank you for,can I run something past you.
I have a prescription from one of my physicians for HGH, to combat various conditions, and with out the details she felt I needed HGH injections and reluctantly, I went with it, I do feel much better now by the way.
I got tired of high cost at my local pharmacy and tried to look around to find the best deal I could on filling my prescription.
I did pay a pharmacy in China, paid through WU, to send me the my HGH.
It has been held in Wilmington Ohio at a DHL terminal for 3 weeks now and until I called with the tracking number there was no attempt to contact me, they had my city wrong in the address also. The polite young lady at DHL inquired about the content of the package while researching the tracking number to which I answered “I import several different medical R&D items and have no idea what the package may contain.” She assured me that she would assign an investigator to it and see that my package was sent along. Today, I received a call that my package had cleared US Customs and they will be forwarding the package and she would let me know of its statues Tues.
I WOULD BE GREATFUL AND HAPPY SIT BACK QUITELY IN THE CORNER AGAIN FOR ANY COMENTS OR THOUGHTS ON PAST EXPERENCES IF ANY.

I know from talking to some people that many HGH shipments from china come through the states before they get here to Canada and many of them have been held and are not making it here to Canada.
However they dont mysteriously still get sent after being helf for multiple weeks.
See Ya

I got a call from the carrier today leting me know that the shippment is offialy lost and I would need to pursue a lost shippment claim to get anything done. I have desided to drop it and contact the provider. Thanks for the info, I did not like hose cleaning the house the last few days, going domistic, I will be happy with the price now.
Thanks guys