HGH Has Been Life Changing

Well I’m my own HGH Dr. My family Dr was impressed enough with my knowledge to write my TRT scripts but like everyone else I’m on my own with HGH. Doctors seem to run for the hills when you ask about HGH. As for liquidex it didn’t work for me. Arimidex in the pill form works well though and I just split the pills into .25mg.

Personally I feel labs are useless for a number of reasons. I go strictly by how I feel and not a # on a piece of paper. Experiment with doses and get to know your body and how different levels feel. For HGH I never ran an IGF-1 lab because I feel it’s pointless. You can have high IGF-1 and low HGH pulses or low IGF-1 and high HGH pulses. There is no way to know what HGH is going to do for you without trying it. I tried it, it repaired my sexual function, and problem solved. If I were to run labs that came back “normal” I would still be scratching my head. I feel the same way about T labs. If your body isn’t right keep adjusting.

Don’t feel bad. I’m 36 and my sexual function was toast at 27. I think a nasty snowmobile crash totally screwed my hormone balance. I had a severe concussion and was never the same since. Today all is well.